• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

The House Saud are really brave when they have someone locked in the basement of one of their embassies.
In the field not so much or for that matter all that effective either.
The House of Saud used to be the utterly crazy ones, which is why the Ottomans had to put them to the torch on their first attempt to control Mecca.

The House Saud are really brave when they have someone locked in the basement of one of their embassies.
In the field not so much or for that matter all that effective either.
They have impressive resources - and a willingness to use them if they feel their is a need.
They also employ a small army of former Western SOF as trainers and advisors, that they use for other requirements as needed as well.

I don't have a positive view of them at all, but I also dont dismiss what they are capable of either...

Unfortunately that also means that Israel has given up on recovering any hostages who may still be down there.
I heard on a podcast that one of the reasons hostilities resumed was because Hamas didn’t know the whereabouts of about 100 hostages being held by other groups.

I’m guessing the Israelis have lost hope of recovering anymore hostages, if that’s the case.

I heard on a podcast that one of the reasons hostilities resumed was because Hamas didn’t know the whereabouts of about 100 hostages being held by other groups.

I’m guessing the Israelis have lost hope of recovering anymore hostages, if that’s the case.

I suspect you’re pretty much correct.

Hamas also got caught lying about the status of a number of hostages. Several families, and a bunch of women and children HAMAS tried to claim where sold into slavery where found dead, which then put suspect to any other claims that hostage may ‘not be able to be located’ to be released

Hamas also got caught lying about the status of a number of hostages. Several families, and a bunch of women and children HAMAS tried to claim where sold into slavery where found dead, which then put suspect to any other claims that hostage may ‘not be able to be located’ to be released

I really don't understand how anyone can expect or wish Israel to show restraint when you read things like that. I don't know what's worse, being a slave/concubine or being dead.

I watched that last night. Morally corrupt thy name is western higher education.

This humanitarian CRISIS can easily be lessened if the Arab world, which has endless money from oil reserves, would start taking on mass amounts of refugees. No one is talking about why Egypt is keeping the border closed, but European nations openly welcomed Ukrainians when Russia invaded. I wonder why there is such a difference……

Back