• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

going to basic tomorrow morning

jermeytinling

Inactive
Reaction score
hey Lady's and gentlemen, I'm on my way to basic tomorrow morning, i cant sleep so I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem. :salute:

Good Luck. Just remember.It's not Christmas! I would suggest getting some sleep it may be awhile before you get another chance to do so.

Good Luck during Basic. I now that I will be up early on Monday morning to get ready for work after coming off Xmas lve. Keep your mind in neutral and learn from your Instructors.

Good luck jermeytinling.

I will be Leaving in an hour for CFB Borden. I will miss  :army: Army.ca    :crybaby:

:salute:

I'm dropping the wife off in Borden tomorrow.  Just me and my son for the next little while!  Does anyone have any creative meal ideas that include Kraft Dinner, hotdogs, and peanut butter sandwiches?

To Everyone who is on the BMQ starting this Monday, Good Luck, and I hope to see all of you on Grad Parade.

Oh, one last thing.  Remember, if any instructor asks " Who here likes icecream?" Never raise your hand...

Cheers!

Good luck Jeremytinling and try to keep us posted of how it goes have fun !!

cheers

wow can't sleep? Hope you get used to that cause that's your job now! Good luck on course

Well this post is a week old but the title's still true.  I'm leaving for basic toomorrow (14th).  I've spent the last few days worrying about how hard it's going to be, if I'm going to make it, and how much I'm going to miss my family and boyfried.  :'(  Hopefully I'll meet some new friends and do well.

Kinda sucks that they don't come and pick people up at the airport, wouldn't wanna get tossed cause I couldn't find the base.  ;D  Although my reserve unit booked some kind of shuttle that's supposed to take me there.

To anyone else arriving at Borden tomorrow, see you there.

Back