• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

From pay sheet to pay check- developing a reserve pay primer for my troops

NFLD Sapper said:
Depends I have been paid CLASS C (in Canada) via RPSR.........

I'll concede to you on that then, as I don't deal with Class C in my occupation. I made that point based on what I had read around the forums. Thank you for informing me. Nevertheless, Class B is based on the daily rate, and Class C on the monthly rate.

Class C: In Canada via RPSR, deployed overseas via CCPS.  Things like risk, hardship and tax-free status have only been programmed into CCPS.

JMesh said:
I'll concede to you on that then, as I don't deal with Class C in my occupation. I made that point based on what I had read around the forums. Thank you for informing me. Nevertheless, Class B is based on the daily rate, and Class C on the monthly rate.

Generally that is true.......

And to throw a wrench into it there is a little known/used CLASS C/A, basically was used for us during OP LAMA which meant we where getting full Reg Force pay but where considered to be on full time Reserve Service just like CLASS B/A. Collected full Reg Force pay broken down into daily amounts with 9% PILL added on top.....

Wow. How did I goof the daily rate/salary thing with Class B? Oops.

I fired thsi off to a buddy of mine going through his BMQ, and he seemed to think it covered things in a simple enough way. I think that with that last amendment this is just about at a point where I can get it proofread by my CoC, and deliver the training to my troops.

Thanks for all the help, all. Once I get a formally 'vetted' copy, I'll upload the final version and post the document for anyone else who may want to make us of it.

Back