• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

It stills has not been explained to me why the Emergencies Act was enacted. Is everything really beyond the abilities of regular or even State of Emergency policing? From where I sit, it didn’t look the the police tried that hard except for Windsor. And that was only because the Yanks said clean up your shit or we will clean it up for you.

I am genuinely wondering if this was really necessary. Either way, Trudeau looks very weak.

It stills has not been explained to me why the Emergencies Act was enacted. Is everything really beyond the abilities of regular or even State of Emergency policing? From where I sit, it didn’t look the the police tried that hard except for Windsor. And that was only because the Yanks said clean up your shit or we will clean it up for you.

I am genuinely wondering if this was really necessary. Either way, Trudeau looks very weak.
LPC NDP circles are most pleased about the EA, at least over on reddit.

You know, the people PMJT is courting to vote LPC.

This naturally plays poorly with the CPC crowd, but that crowd was never voting LPC.

Funny how the left has no use for the military until it’s time to use them on their own citizens, isn’t it?
It’s pretty thin of the Government to say ‘but still not the military’…but for a Public Order Emergency and not calling in the military what else is there…oh wait, city police, OPP and RCMP…police forces that were all asked for and provided prior to the Emergencies Act being enacted…and now the ability to suspend citizen rights and spend, spend, spend without pesky Parliamentary approvals.

Going After the Truckers Money.
Anyone who donated or is associated with supporting (can be stringent guidelines or as loose as they want) can have thier accounts frozen without court order.
I have friends who have donated to the cause via GiveSendGo, they are going to be moving money into credit unions that might be exempt (provincially regulated). They have donated small amounts less than $50. How far will Dear Leader go to quash his enemies.

And a quote from anon"
The only people helping him are his henchmen in the liberal party and the NDP, which at this point is just an extension to the liberal party.
The problem I see is that there are so many people involved in the covid scam (federal, provincial, judiciary, media) that they will do anything to not get exposed, including supporting him in whatever lunatic policies he proposes, if that gives them any hope of saving their asses.
I do think the purpose of him invoking the act is not the truckers.
He'll use the emergency act to weaponize the government and come after people's bank accounts if they don't agree with the narrative, CCP style.
It's the truckers and their supporters now but he'll continue to expand these powers to essentially cut any people they don't like from the financial system under the guise of containing extremists/terrorists.
You're witnessing the first steps of implementing a social credit score".

I honestly think the vaccine passport (it didn't work yet we still implemented it) was just a precursor to a social credit score and implementation.

1644987488575.png

I assume the main reason for invoking the act is to declare border crossings out of bounds. Be interesting to see what happens to peoples' finances, though. Freezing donations comes perilously close to interfering with freedom of expression.

I assume the main reason for invoking the act is to declare border crossings out of bounds. Be interesting to see what happens to peoples' finances, though. Freezing donations comes perilously close to interfering with freedom of expression.
Windsor is gone. Coutts is gone. The police were hugging protestors as they were going (video in link).
This was done without the emergency measures act. Why is this now needed?

Windsor is gone. Coutts is gone. The police were hugging protestors as they were going (video in link).
This was done without the emergency measures act. Why is this now needed?

to put an end to it once and for all? before the act was invoked, there was nothing to stop the protestors from coming back, picking a different border crossing, etc..... now with their banking assets frozen, tow companies being compelled to help, etc..... the cards are not in their favour at all to try and continue this else where.

I’m still trying to figure out if the Feds were deliberately letting things roll along at first to support a Machiavellian set-up to hyper-exponentially ramp up to secure the relatively unchallenged/unchecked powers of the EA, or non-Machiavellian ineptitude and weak, dithering leadership. Not sure which is worse. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I believe it’s the latter with this bunch. They couldn’t organize a conspiracy to get lunch at noon.

to put an end to it once and for all? before the act was invoked, there was nothing to stop the protestors from coming back, picking a different border crossing, etc..... now with their banking assets frozen, tow companies being compelled to help, etc..... the cards are not in their favour at all to try and continue this else where.
Seems reasonable.. desperate people never do anything unpredictable.

I believe it’s the latter with this bunch. They couldn’t organize a conspiracy to get lunch at noon.
I genuinely do try to be objective when it comes to these things, and try to stay as unbiased as I can…

However, with the current leadership at the federal level, I’m thinking it’s the latter.

This is a guy who is so focused on being woke & giving away money, he failed to recognize the morale of the country is at an all-time low.

WW1, WW2, the FLQ crisis were all that… they were a crisis. Canadians protesting from coast to coast, unified in their severe dislike of what he’s doing to the country & his apparent disconnect from the everyday person, isn’t quite in the same category as the prior 3.

I agree RangerRay, I very much think it’s the latter of the bunch…

My 0.02

Going After the Truckers Money.
Anyone who donated or is associated with supporting (can be stringent guidelines or as loose as they want) can have thier accounts frozen without court order.
I have friends who have donated to the cause via GiveSendGo, they are going to be moving money into credit unions that might be exempt (provincially regulated). They have donated small amounts less than $50. How far will Dear Leader go to quash his enemies.

And a quote from anon"
The only people helping him are his henchmen in the liberal party and the NDP, which at this point is just an extension to the liberal party.
The problem I see is that there are so many people involved in the covid scam (federal, provincial, judiciary, media) that they will do anything to not get exposed, including supporting him in whatever lunatic policies he proposes, if that gives them any hope of saving their asses.
I do think the purpose of him invoking the act is not the truckers.
He'll use the emergency act to weaponize the government and come after people's bank accounts if they don't agree with the narrative, CCP style.
It's the truckers and their supporters now but he'll continue to expand these powers to essentially cut any people they don't like from the financial system under the guise of containing extremists/terrorists.
You're witnessing the first steps of implementing a social credit score".

I honestly think the vaccine passport (it didn't work yet we still implemented it) was just a precursor to a social credit score and implementation.

View attachment 68728
Guys & Gals…

We are actually witnessing something historic happening, right here in Canada and right now as I type this.

The question we need to ask ourselves, and we truly need to be honest with ourselves (collectively) is… how the hell did we allow this to happen in Canada?

Is this the greed and weakness of a small minded leader showing us how much power the government actually has?

Is this the beginning of a social credit system, similar to the CCP’s?

Or is this just an ugly blip that, once over with, will fade away and Canada can become the country it once was? Maybe not as ambitious as in the past, but surely more than a dying, panting mammoth?

Mind boggling and sad to watch, tbh

Bingo!

Twice: the financial powers are HUGE, in and f themselves, and your last pint is critical.

Some media outlets are already publishing the names and details of some donors. To what end? one might ask.

Some media outlets are already publishing the names and details of some donors. To what end? one might ask.
I would say because it’s news. I can’t speak to all news outlets but a lot have been contacting the names first to confirm if it was them or not before publishing.

Anyone remember the Ashley Maddison Leak? And all the @forces names that were in there?

Back