• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finally!!

kincanucks said:
Another excellent and well thought question.  You are doing well today.  Again with some effort on your part you would have found the answer to our question which is once you are sworn in you are officially in the CF.

I am looking forward to be sworn in, thanks for the info.

PS:  Do you work in the recriuting center ?

Homer Simpson said:
I am looking forward to be sworn in, thanks for the info.

PS:  Do you work in the recriuting center ?

No but he did work in a Recruiting Center  ;D

Homer -  kincanucks was a CFRC Officer... from his post in another thread, however, Im lead to believe he is leaving the centre for some far off desolate place ;)

Btw - MacIsaac -  Congratulations,  Im sure you'll do fine, just work hard and be as professional as you can be from day 1. (But make sure to let some steam loose when told to ;) )    And FYI, Recruits have no "hook" until they are trained (someone with more info can confirm exactly when they get their "hook".)

I think it used to be after 18 months in trade AFTER completing your MOC course, not sure if that is still the case, but I would also bet it depends on your trade and Corps too. 

I lived next to the CFRC maybe I can talk to him someday. now, back on topic.

If my file was accepted in october do I have to wait until the next summer to sworn in and do the BMQ ?

Homer Simpson said:
I lived next to the CFRC maybe I can talk to him someday. now, back on topic.

If my file was accepted in october do I have to wait until the next summer to sworn in and do the BMQ ?

That's not the topic at all the topic was me getting sworn in not you asking questions which have more then likly been answered before.

MacIsaac,

Congrats by the way.  What trade, and Reserve or Reg Force?

Mud

Back