• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Favourite Timmies Donut?

crooks.a

Inactive
Reaction score
I personally like to get myself a Honey Cruller at every opportunity.

+1 on the crueller

if not that then the triple chocolate cookie (not a donut I know but a painful vice of mine)

RTG :cdn:

One more for the honey cruller, also like chocolate glazed.

But really, its a timmies donut, they are all great.

Anything maple  :cdn:

Unless it's a timbit, in which case it has to be honey dipped.

you guys are sick! Old fashion plain is the best! with a black coffee on the side.

Vanilla Dip all the way. Can't resist those sprinkles  ;D

Oh you poor poor people....

Cookie.jpg

There are various doughnuts from Tim Horton's which I like and enjoy, but my absolute favourite is the 'toasted coconut' doughnut or the 'toasted coconut' Tim Bits.  Not to be confused with the fancy coconut doughnut, which has the white coconut.  The  coconut used on the toasted coconut doughnut, has been toasted to a golden brown - I was hooked the first time I tried one.  Yummy! Yummy!  Yummy!  :p 

Another favourite:  I think it is, in December, they have their candy cane hot chocolate with whipped cream... yum.  My most enjoyed cup of their candy cane hot chocolate, was when the woman who made it, put on too much whipped cream by mistake - it was perfect. Yummy!

Now I'm craving the above mentioned, sigh.

Either Timmies needs to start selling Danish Cream's or we need more Dunk'n Donuts. I am tired of having to drive deep behind Quebec lines to get a damn donut.

Oh, and +1 for the Cruller. :D

One good thing; Chocolate cake timibits filled with raspberry fill tastes like a bite sized black forrest cakes. 

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
One good thing; Chocolate cake timibits filled with raspberry fill tastes like a bite sized black forrest cakes.

You stop that now. You're making me hungry!

Oh god I cannot resist it any further, time for a late night Tim's run.  :eek:

Kingston Frontenac's Donut.
Basically a vanilla with black and yellow sprinkles.

Cdnleaf said:
Apple fritter. :nod:

Maybe before they went to the par frozen ones, and the fritters were the size of hubcaps.

Nowdays, if I'm going to indulge in one, I go whole hog, and get a Canadian Maple....

For me it is the relatively new apple-cinnamon donut, but the cherry danish is always a secure back-up plan.!!  :nod:

"MMmmm....Doughhhhnuuuutt.!"  (Homer)

Old fashioned sour cream, or walnut crunch.

What is it with you guys? Aren`t you supposed to be patriots?  :blotto:

Canadian Maple all the way!  :cdn:

Back