• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fall '08 TV Shows - Your picks?

BinRat55 said:
Ummm... Habs fan right? You seem far too literate to be an Edmonton fan... And the fact you were able to navigate the keyboard without falling off your chair tells me you CAN'T be a *spit* Vancouver fan...

Spoken like a true Make Belief's fan!!!!!

NFLD Sapper said:
Aww.... he makes CSI Miami a good drinking game. Every time he takes off the sunglasses take a drink  ;) ;D >:D

I like it!! And we could add everytime you can almost see Calleigh Duquesne's belly button from down the TOP of her shirt - half a beer!!

Right forgot about that ......... now where is the drool emoticon?  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
......... now where is the drool emoticon?  ;D

This one?
3.gif

Or this one?
2.gif

Celticgirl said:
What is everyone planning to watch this fall on the boob tube?
  ;D

didn't your question include the answer???

(un)forutnately I won't be watching much tv this fall, due to the fact that I'm cheap and didn't want to shell out for cable.
That being said, i don't watch much TV as it is.  However over the summer I started watching repeats of NCIS on history and actually found myself enjoying the show even though it was fairly predictable and fairly forumulaic.  Plus Ziva is freaking hot.

As for HNIC, I'm dreading what the new theme will be, so far i've only heard the bklubs that they've played during promos and all have been absolutely terrible.

What?!?  Nobody's watching 90210?!?!  Yes folks, it's back!!  And NO I'm not watching it, although I will admit that I watched every episode of the original.

Between shift work last year and pre-deployment training this year, I have fallen way behind on my favourites.  But hubby is taking care of me and has downloaded all kinds of shows for me to catch up on while I'm overseas.  (He even bought me a going away present to watch them on!)

NFLD Sapper said:
Aww.... he makes CSI Miami a good drinking game. Every time he takes off the sunglasses take a drink  ;) ;D >:D

My God, I'd be falling-down-drunk halfway through the show if I played that game!  ;D

BinRat55 said:
Ladies and gentlemen - there you have it!!

Just for the Leaf's fans in the group, song provided by the wacko's at Rock 101 in Vancouver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFL1e1SRWuI

I don't watch much series type tv shows. Mostly CNN, Discovery, History channel, etc...

Though I do like House, more a fan of Hugh Laurie then anything else though.

Also, noticed that Amazing Race was mentioned in the first post, I will probably watch that too.

Umm....Deadliest Catch will be returning for a fifth season, just not sure when it will start as the last one just ended.

Rodahn said:
Just for the Leaf's fans in the group, song provided by the wacko's at Rock 101 in Vancouver.

That was a very long 2:40min.  :-X

Rodahn said:

Thanks Rodahn - just what I needed, another PUBLIC display of turnip-like IQ's from people (not you - Vancouver) who have to write L and R on their shoes and think hockey is something they do when they sell things from their basement!!

How can no one of mentioned Law and Order?
Waiting for the regular one and SVU,
Rescue Me,
Two and a Half Men,
ER,
Flight of the Conchords,
Little Britian..ya but..no but....ya but...no but ;D
The Amazing Race, and
Survivor. 
I think hubby will spontaneous combust if he misses a minute of it.  Not quite sure why..but, at least it's not One Tree Hill or 90210(or whatever the frig it is)!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God  :p

For me much like others I do not watch most tv religiously. But however I am planning to watch;

-Rescue Me
-Dexter
- And of course NHL, and the playing of the slowly rebuilt leafs, if anyone didn't see their season opener it wasn't bad, almost a brand new team, and lots of fast, young talent, by in no means is it a cup winning team but it's a start. It will be interesting what kind of pace they can set, and keep for the entire season.

Back