• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fall '08 TV Shows - Your picks?

ER (last season) and Grey's Anatomy, for sure.  CSI (the original and best) is worth watching, particularly as it's (supposedly) William Petersen's last season.  He may be replaced by Laurence Fishburne.

Haven't been watching much TV lately, so I haven't seen previews for the new shows yet.

In all my shows, someone (presumably) was killed off!! Gotta watch:

NCIS - Team is being broken up?
CSI - Warrick dead? (Inside conspiracy...)
CSI:Miami - Horatio dead? (Inside conspiracy...)
Criminal Minds - Someone got blowed up!!! Who???

And Survivor (of course) and Amazing Race (only 'cause 9er likes it)

Deadpan said:
Oh, wait, it might not be the fall, but I cannot wait until 24 comes back ;D

Best show ever!
-Dead

Me too! Will always be my favourite show!

Kruggle said:
Quote from: Deadpan on Yesterday at 20:27:33
Oh, wait, it might not be the fall, but I cannot wait until 24 comes back Grin

Best show ever!
-Dead

Me too! Will always be my favourite show!

Oh completely forgot about that one, do you know when it is comming back?

Klinkaroo said:
Thank you :), BTW november 23rd that's in a while... kind of sucks they kept it for so long, better be good if they worked so hard on it :p
I'm going to assume it'll be pretty good, as it always is.

-Deadpan

NCIS without a doubt and several other programmes on History Channel and The Military Channel also

Cheers,

tango22a

Great Ceasars Ghost!!! How did I forget HNIC??? Well, that one is a given... Leafs only!!

Moody said:
I agree. Did they pic a new theme for HNIC yet?

Not yet

Thanks to everyone who submitted their song! The submission period is now closed.

Now Canada will decide which anthem will open CBC's Hockey Night in Canada during the 2008 / 2009 season (and perhaps beyond).

Stay tuned to this page – we'll soon announce the Top Contenders!

Voting for your favourite hockey anthem starts October 4, 2008.

http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/

Celticgirl said:
About time someone 'offed' Horatio.  ;D

Awww, be nice!!

Caruso's acting ability came along just fine... just ask Arnold Schwarzenegger  ;D

BinRat55 said:
Great Ceasars Ghost!!! How did I forget HNIC??? Well, that one is a given... Leafs only!!
Now that you mention it...no more traditional theme song, 77 Leafs games for Hockey Night in Toronto er umm.. I mean Canada; I think I can go without HNIC. But then again, it might be entertaining to watch them 'rebuild' this year.  >:D

Sunday, Sept 28: 10:00-11:00 PM "The Unit" (4th Season Premiere)

I can't wait for the new season of The Unit!!! That, and HNIC will fill my TV for most of the year.

Moody said:
Now that you mention it...no more traditional theme song, 77 Leafs games for Hockey Night in Toronto er umm.. I mean Canada; I think I can go without HNIC. But then again, it might be entertaining to watch them 'rebuild' this year.  >:D

Ummm... Habs fan right? You seem far too literate to be an Edmonton fan... And the fact you were able to navigate the keyboard without falling off your chair tells me you CAN'T be a *spit* Vancouver fan...

BinRat55 said:
Ummm... Habs fan right? You seem far too literate to be an Edmonton fan... And the fact you were able to navigate the keyboard without falling off your chair tells me you CAN'T be a *spit* Vancouver fan...
:rofl:

Okay, you owe me a new key board!

-Deadpan

Celticgirl said:
About time someone 'offed' Horatio.  ;D

Aww.... he makes CSI Miami a good drinking game. Every time he takes off the sunglasses take a drink  ;) ;D >:D

BinRat55 said:

Could be worst could be a Winipeg or Quebec City fan  ;D

Back