• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fall '08 TV Shows - Your picks?

Celticgirl

Inactive
Reaction score
What is everyone planning to watch this fall on the boob tube?
  ;D

My picks for reality TV this season are: Survivor: Gabon (in HD!), Amazing Race, and Biggest Loser: Families.

Returning favourites: The Unit, Two and a Half Men (I understand there will be another half introduced), and Grey's Anatomy. {I heard NCIS wasn't returning, but I will believe it when I (don't) see it.}

New show that intrigues me: Lie to me - description: Drama inspired by a true story about a deception expert who can read the human face, body and voice to expose the truth in criminal cases and investigations. (sounds pretty cool)
:D

Celticgirl said:
What is everyone planning to watch this fall on the boob tube?

Nothing at all really. Not much for the television now.

-Dead

Deadpan said:
Nothing at all really. Not much for the television now.

Too hard to pry yourself away from the computer, eh? I understand. ;)

Celticgirl said:
Too hard to pry yourself away from the computer, eh? I understand. ;)
Well, that, and the fact that I finally found the outside again :D

-Dead

Deadpan said:
Well, that, and the fact that I finally found the outside again :D

Oh, I know where outside is...just went running in the pouring rain. :D Odd how people go running for their cars when it starts raining, though. You know that they are going to go home after their walk/workout and (hopefully) take a shower and throw their sweaty, smelly clothes in the washer anyway, so what the heck is the diff?

Oops...back on topic.  TV! ;D

shouldn`t this read fall 08? or are we speculating on the fall 09 season already?

Celticgirl said:
:[/b] Survivor: Gabon (in HD!),

Awesome. Now i can watch a show whos gimick is old and enjoy watching near anorexic, kniving wenches duke it out in HD........the nicks, scratches, veings and celulite is going to look awesome in 1080p.

Well.. For the fall 08 season.. I'll probably be watching:
All those new reality shows are depressing. And Survivor lost its luster after the first season for me. And every other new show to come out is either a variation of big brother or some sort of a dating show.
But for returning favorites I'll definitley be watching Stargate: Atlantis and Dexter. Also I've heard good things about a series called Generation Kill... Anyone else seen it?

Bones – 03 Sept 08
CSI Las Vegas – 09 Oct 08
CSI New York - 24 Sept 08
Dexter – 28 Sept 08
Dr Who -
ER – 25 Sept 08
Grey’s Anatomy - ?
Las Vegas - ?
Lost – 01 Jan 09
Medium - ?
Numb3rs – 03 Oct 08
Rescue Me – 01 Mar 09
Terminator – 08 Sept 08

Ex-Dragoon said:
NCIS is premiering 23 Sept

Awesome! That one goes on the list, too, then!  :D

NFLD Sapper said:
shouldn`t this read fall 08? or are we speculating on the fall 09 season already?

Oops! My head is in 2009 already! lol  :blotto:

Celticgirl said:
Two and a Half Men (I understand there will be another half introduced)

Either Rose is back from England, (which is good, because although crazy, she was hot  ;D) or Charlie got someone knocked up (hopefully not Berta).

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
Either Rose is back from England, (which is good, because although crazy, she was hot  ;D) or Charlie got someone knocked up (hopefully not Berta).

Midget

I read that it's going to be a child that Charlie fathered. ;)

Oh, wait, it might not be the fall, but I cannot wait until 24 comes back ;D

Best show ever!
-Dead

NCIS, South Park , and anything else interesting that comes along.

The Unit is here, but it comes on like at 2330 h, and I have a 0500 start.

As for 2.5 Guys, I rate it very well, and its on here for 1900 M-F, with an hr long adult version on Tuesdays.

Back to The Unit, I bought the box set in Iraq. I enjoy it very much.

Happy days,

OWDU

The Unit
Smallville
Supernatural
Hero's

Those are shows I PVR if I have to missed seeing them live....

Though recently due to being ordered by 9er I now also PVR One Tree Hill....

BulletMagnet said:
For the love of God, DON'T WATCH IT!

It will brain wash you!

-Dead

Definitely The Unit. Love the show and surprisingly nobody mentioned Prison Break, I didn't enjoy the last one but this one seems really interesting and it looks like they will finally take down the company.

BulletMagnet said:

And I REALLY appreciate it!

One Tree Hill
House!!!
ER
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
The Unit
Armywives

If I have time to watch them, with my studies of course.. (I usually have to download and watch on my laptop on weekends)

Back