• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ECFAT - Specific Question

sgt_stewart

Inactive
Reaction score
Looked and couldn't find anything, or maybe in the wrong place. During the ecfat, are you allowed any materials into the test. No, I'm not looking to bring a calculator into the test. The one in my head just works fine, thank you. Are you allowed a pencil and scratch paper so you can work through some of the answers?

sgt_stewart said:
Are you allowed a pencil and scratch paper so you can work through some of the answers?

This may help:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+cfat+pencil+paper&btnG=Search&hl=en&rlz=1T4ACAW_en___CA401&prmd=ivns&ei=3CGHTu7dJIPk0QGKo53EDw&sa=N&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=4811l5885l0l6862l5l5l0l0l0l0l170l573l2.3l5l0&oq=site%3Aarmy.ca+cfat+pencil+paper&aq=f&aqi=&aql=

If u found the practice test on the forces site it or the one they male to u with the application I had mailed it states in bold text no materials are allowed, they will supply a pencil and paper to scribble on.

-T.

Back