• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do you believe in UFO's?

I believe that there is intelligent extra terrestrial life

• Total voters

zipperhead_cop

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I came across this link:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?rn=222561&cl=9008899&ch=222562

Seems an actual Apollo astronaut would maybe have an inside scoop on aliens among us?  I figure either
a) He's at the end of the line, and just doesn't care about the repercussions of letting the cat out of the bag
or
b) The government can't really come right out and call him a liar, if in fact there never was a moon landing, so he can pretty much say whatever he likes. 

Let the wild ass conspiracy theories begin!!

I totally believe in UFOs - there are flying objects I can't on occasion identify!

I actually had a UFO experience at my grandparents a few years back...

Was out looking up at the stars with them & my sister, we were all sitting on the picnic table in their backyard.  This was a few years back when the ISS was still front page news  :p

Anyhow - while looking up...a small, red object swooped in really low over the house.  It was a small, bright red orb that moved incredibly fast & changed directions on a dime.  One second it would blast in one direction, then immediately blast in another direction.  It was only about 50-60ft above the ground - and flew around the sky in an erratic pattern for about 30 seconds.  It then shot off over the horizon.  (We weren't the only ones that saw it, btw)

The next day in the newspaper....people from all over Alberta had reported seeing the exact same thing - except some people described it as yellow, green, and purple.  But they all described a small orb whizzing around in random patterns, and changing altitude.

I have no idea what it was -- was definately neat though.

Why not? There are people here, why not in other galaxies?  You occasionally hear pretty compelling stories.

Then there's the Vogons    :dontpanic:

Mostly harmless
:cdn:
Hawk

I have trouble believing we are the epitome of intelligent life forms in this, or any other galaxy or solar system. ;)

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish  :salute:

I'm open to anything. Although I can't see why anyone out there would waste their time on us, unless we are the galactic equal to the Toronto Zoo...

recceguy said:
I have trouble believing we are the epitome of intelligent life forms in this, or any other galaxy or solar system. ;)

Especially with all the Goddamn comma erros on this site!

So, the question is "do you believe there are objects in the sky that are unidentified ? Absolutely, I see em over me house from time to time

Seeing some of the posters on this site I definitely believe in UFOs ;)

Honestly I don't know how you could think otherwise....
This video really puts it in perspective for you:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e67_1175222639

Of COURSE there are other planets out there with civilizations..

I believe there is some other forms of intelligent beings somewhere out there.  I think some people are a little naive to assume that "we would have been visited them if they exited."  The best way to describe it was on a Discovery show.  Something like, our earth is an ant hill on the side of the Universal Highway.  How often do we stop our cars to check out things as uninteresting and mundane as ants? 

We're the ants.  ;)

Old but relevant :

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/33595.0.html

Ex-Dragoon said:
Seeing some of the posters on this site I definitely believe in UFOs ;)

Do you mean us posters who are just <b>out of this world</b>?  8)

The overwhelming argument in favour of intelligent life in the universe is that they've never tried to directly contact us.

A subject discussed over beers but never in a professional capacity.

Because anyone who believes in UFO's or extra-terrestrial life cannot be trusted as a military, government agency, or law enforcement professional - they're obviously crazy!  :eek:

That's the party line anyway....

Kat Stevens said:
The overwhelming argument in favour of intelligent life in the universe is that they've never tried to directly contact us.

Alien tactic when it comes to dealing with Earth : Picket and bypass

Back