• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEUs

Gryphon

Inactive
Reaction score
Is there a manual or something on the net where i can see the regs on when I can wear my DEUs?\

(as in with Civvy people)

http://www.cadets.net/docushare/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-2887

Try there, I believe those are the latest dress regs. I had a hard time pulling off a full "save target as.." on them...

good luck!

Bzz

I was wondering about the appropriateness of DEUs/Mess Dress for business Christmas parties; ours is a dress up affair, and a sit-down dinner, with jacket and tie expected. I‘m guessing DEU would not be appropriate but would like to hear other opinions. Anyone else ever considered doing this kind of event in uniform?

Michael, I‘ve seen man many guys do it. I‘ve heard of some wearing it to their graduation, and others who wear it for white tie banquets. I think it would be appropriate, as long as the level of dress of the remainder is equally high.

I believe however, that you must have permisson from higher to do it. I would make sure, just in case.

Back