• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dessert

do you like rice and/or tapioca pudding?

• Total voters
Tapioca...YUM!  Haven't had it in ages.  Thanks though, now all I'm going to be doing for the next 2 weeks is searching for a good bowl of it.

Rice pudding...<drool>....

Bread pudding...<drooooooollllllllllll!!!!>....

The best bread pudding I have ever had was made with day old cinnamon buns. Cut them up add your egg mix and bake.... Its to die for

Wouldn't that make it "Cinnamon Bun Pudding" then??    ;D

mmmmm, bubble tea :)

I hated being in Kingston last summer 'til i found that nice little Korean place very close to Griz.

sober_ruski said:
mmmmm, bubble tea :)

I hated being in Kingston last summer 'til i found that nice little Korean place very close to Griz.

On the other side of the lights across from Pizza pizza? Wonderful little spot.

I'n in awe that more people like this dish then despise it.  :eek:

But numbers don't lie.  ;)

military granny said:
The best bread pudding I have ever had was made with day old cinnamon buns. Cut them up add your egg mix and bake.... Its to die for

The Italian version is to use panettone, the sweet breadish-cakish confection you see @ Easter and Christmas.  Mmmmmmm...........

I really can't stand tapioca pudding, but rice pudding is the greatest. Bread pudding might as well have its own other category because it must be one of the greatest desserts ever made, except for creme caramel, that wins above everything! :D

I had some really amazing bread pudding once that also had apple slices in it, so it was almost like... apple pie pudding haha. It was fantastic!

Back