• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HMS Endeavour Build

Brad Sallows

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
A bit of eye candy. Finally getting to a point where it looks like something - masts and standing rigging up (less ratlines, which I expect to do last).

This is a "learning" project to improve skill level before I tackle something expensive. Mediocre, but improving.

IMG_1769.JPG

A bit of eye candy. Finally getting to a point where it looks like something - masts and standing rigging up (less ratlines, which I expect to do last).

This is a "learning" project to improve skill level before I tackle something expensive. Mediocre, but improving.

View attachment 79753

Awesome job! I wish I had that kind of patience and fine skill.

That's a great build! Really well done!

As the builder, you are always your own worst critic, because you know exactly which knot you tied backwards, which drop of paint you didn't blend properly, and which plank wasn't exactly in place right as it got glued down...and then stuck to your finger because the CA dried and you left a fingerprint (and some skin) on that plank too.

From my perspective, it is a well done representation of the ship, and damn....the rigging looks really good. I cannot imagine the hours you've invested in that! WELL DONE!!!

Back