• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian "Support Our Troops" Ribbons, Bracelets, Pins, etc

I put in an order the other day thru this website, worked great. Got my order in about 4 weeks.

https://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/wyn/generalPublic/shoplist_e.asp?uid=528345&location=&dept=6

Thanks GP. I'm actually cruising through Trenton in the next week or so, I'll check it out.  Since Downsview closed I don't believe there is a CANEX around TO

Thanks for the help.

TLM just got back from Edmonton a couple of days ago. When he was there he picked up a great car magnet for me.

Black with a red border that reads "Some A**shole stole my support ribbon"

Love it!

GF

Anyone else having problems trying to access the CFPSA website?  Every time results in, "Page can not be displayed".  :cdn:

buddyhfx said:
I put in an order the other day thru this website, worked great. Got my order in about 4 weeks.

https://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/wyn/generalPublic/shoplist_e.asp?uid=528345&location=&dept=6

commIT, no problems here. I just gave it a try and the site came up right away..

It seems the yellow and CADPAT magnets are becoming more and more popular around Barrie lately. I used to see maybe 2 or 3 a day and now I'm seeing 20 or more each day.

Totally!  Thanks for the link, I was able to connect to the website and place my order.  Here in the north end of Edmonton, you see them about one in 10 cars seem to have one.  Really is nice to see the support, the thoughts and the community involvement.  Go  :cdn:!

Guys found this on Tinterweb!

http://www.4imprint.com/related+promotional+products/~sku007162/~TUS/~ca7162-CUSTOM.htm#SimilarProduct

Not only was my support our troops ribbon stolen but also the one that says that "some a**hole stole my support ribbon" Ribbon was stolen two days later. :rage:

Saskatchewan is sold out of ribbon magnets! To much demand!

WAY TO GO!

Has any thought been given to a special, distinctive lapel pin for family members to wear only when they have somone special currently deployed? 

Just came back from a camping trip and checked out the Trenton CANEX (been a long time since I stepped foot inside a CANEX...brings back memories)  anyhow, the yellow ribbons were sold out....That's a good thing, but I picked up a couple of licence plate holders, ballhats, towels and t-shirts.  Cars are fitted with the holders, wearing the ballcap proudly and displaying a big Canadian flag on the front lawn on a tall pole proudly in Oshawa.

All the best to our troops and thanks everyone for your advice on picking this stuff up. 

whiskey601 said:
Has any thought been given to a special, distinctive lapel pin for family members to wear only when they have somone special currently deployed?   

I was told by some people that when hubby goes on tour, be careful not to let people know that he is gone. There are some strange people out there who may take advantage of this fact. So I could see this type of pin causing problems maybe. Just a thought.

However they do have a yellow ribbon pin. It is also sold at the Canex.

Booked_Spice said:
I was told by some people that when hubby goes on tour, be careful not to let people know that he is gone. There are some strange people out there who may take advantage of this fact. So I could see this type of pin causing problems maybe. Just a thought.

However they do have a yellow ribbon pin. It is also sold at the Canex.

Good point!! Although we are relatively safe in "We Love everyone Canada"  there is no need to advertise that your loved one is overseas.  A general I support the troops magnetic ribbon attached to your car is sufficient.

My son was just deployed to Kandahar on Wed Aug 9th.  He has a sticker just like the one you show on his truck.  He got it in Petawawa. 
Also I don't see many letters from moms or dads with kids that have been sent over.  Where are they all????

:salute:

Privates Mom said:
My son was just deployed to Kandahar on Wed Aug 9th.  He has a sticker just like the one you show on his truck.  He got it in Petawawa. 
Also I don't see many letters from moms or dads with kids that have been sent over.  Where are they all????

:salute:

What is with all the cryptic posts tonight?

For those of you who are still looking and prefer to shop online, go to the CFPSA website. 

https://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/wyn/generalPublic/shoplist_e.asp?uid=138663&location=&dept=6

You can order all kinds of support our troops stuff, ball caps, hats, magnets, window decals, bracelets and lapel pins.  Most expensive thing are the T shirts at $12.99 plus tax and shipping. 

Great Option for anyone who has found their local Canex/MFRC is sold out.

Good evening

I live on the main street in Owen sound,traffic stops out front of my house all day. Since before X-mas I have had a big sign in each of the windows facing the main street. Both say " Support Canadian Troops " I can see the people in their cars reading them. I have people honking and even people saluting.  :cdn:

Back