• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

If he loses enough seats I think he won’t be the next guy to run. Even if he wins and it looks like he will.
I'm not too sure.
If he looses seats it's because of racists from rebel news hating science and wanting to control women's bodies.

Not because he did anything wrong 😏

I'm not too sure.
If he looses seats it's because of racists from rebel news hating science and wanting to control women's bodies.

Not because he did anything wrong 😏
I'm sure the people who actually control the LPC will have harsh words with him behind closed doors once it's clear their party ends up with essentially the same number of seats as before, but the party's coffers are substantially lighter.

I'm sure the people who actually control the LPC will have harsh words with him behind closed doors once it's clear their party ends up with essentially the same number of seats as before, but the party's coffers are substantially lighter.
I predict 10 less seats or so for them. Weakened minority.

I predict 10 less seats or so for them. Weakened minority.
Depends how big of an orange wave sweeps Ontario and Quebec, I suspect tonight the NDP may pull some vote left to then, more then what's polled.

Libs starting off well in the Atlantic, sadly.

Losing three to the CPC is not a good start (early counts, my well change).

But if Southern Ontario loses a similar proportion, that's another dozen... Quebec remains an enigma, flip a few Lib seats to the NDP as well, and the road to a cumulative 170 seats may become very interesting.

They have historical data, to the poll level, and can extrapolate reasonably well from small (ish) samples.

And in the "Only three polls are reporting, so I'm getting far ahead of things here" department, right now Erin O'Toole is behind the Liberal challenger in his riding, 61-47. But if that holds, and he loses his seat...

And in the "Only three polls are reporting, so I'm getting far ahead of things here" department, right now Erin O'Toole is behind the Liberal challenger in his riding, 61-47. But if that holds, and he loses his seat...
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

CTV calling it a liberal minority, but I think that is premature, people are still lined up to vote in the GTA, and are being allowed to vote as long as they were in line by closing time. Advanced polls, and mail in ballots wont be counted until tuesday, there are still a lot of wild cards here

And in the "did you really expect something different" department, the leader of the Green Party is running fourth place in her Toronto riding.

And in the "did you really expect something different" department, the leader of the Green Party is running fourth place in her Toronto riding.

Hey, she's ahead of the People's Party, the Communist Party and the Animal Protection Party - combined!

(I'm still confident in my prediction of Kang and Kodos - 337 seats; Elizabeth May - 1 seat.)

Back