• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can you beat a 9th grader in geography?

vangemeren

Inactive
Reaction score
It can take about an hour to do, but you can pause it to continue another time if you feel that your army.ca time is being cut into.
http://www.geochallenge.ca/geochallenge/public_challenge/default.asp

I was hoping for a better score, but I bombed one of the categories, But at least I beat the top 9th grader. (In the test, not physically)

Good luck.

I didn't do so well, got a 74.  :-[  I never had Geography in school.  We had Social Studies.

I started.. got to round 2 then I got lazy  :p Some of that stuff I rarely heard of

The quiz showed me how little of the world I have heard of.  ???

The test is good for people with Jeopardy knowledge. I mean they didn't randomly pick the 9th grader.

I scored a 104, good for a 17th place tie as of yesterday.

I half-assed my way to an 80 (mind you I was eating my lunch and there were some yappy kids outside the door). Nonetheless, it does show that my geography skills are a bit rusty; especially since it's my minor and I'm the dept head (too many years of teaching history  ;)). I'll try again tomorrow and actually apply myself (mind you there were a few head scratcher questions  ???).

Back