• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cadpat leather gloves

Ok, here it is, as promised, my post-ex CADPAT glove review. Now, bearing in mind I only used them for a weekend, they held up very well. The leather is very soft and supple (gets even better once you've worn them for a bit) but surprisingly resilient. I saw no problems in the stitching, and they barely scuffed. The only (minor) complaint I have is the edges inside the glove, particularly in the fingers, that tends to be slightly uncomfortable. But I assume it will soften up and become less noticeable as I wear them more.

All in all, I'm happy with the gloves as warm weather "hand-protectors."

Cheers,
Pinky

Pte.Pinky said:
All in all, I'm happy with the gloves as warm weather "hand-protectors."

Emphasis on the warm weasther. They're nice during the day (or I suppose a summer night) but come fall they become LCF only. I was pretty cold over that ex (I'm sure you heard me shivering at the ORV, Pinky...) and had to switch to the next level of gloves during the night. I found my gloves also got more supple, and I also noticed the seams on the inside rubbing against my fingers, which may get less irritating as time goes by. At least the mud comes off easily...

We received our gloves the other night.  We did not have to turn in the old liner/outer combo.

I got a pair of thin white liners when I got my cadpat leather gloves, so they're not too bad in the late fall before the snow flies.  Plus the new CVC gloves we got last year are decent.

Back