• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boot Size

The link below goes to a shoe sizing chart. The system is called the mondopoint system, you can google many other sites that will provide a chart. The second number is the width of your foot. Remember to measure using the sock system you will be wearing in the boot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shoesize-adult-en.svg  or

http://www.internationalshoesizes.com/

N. McKay said:
I think that would be size 10W.  Is that consistent with the size of other footwear you have?
I wear 12 Regular, only because I can't find shoes wide enough, so I compensate with length. There is about an inch from the toe of my foot to the toe of the shoe.
1005862m.jpg

1005863t.jpg

These are the boots I'd like to purchase, they seem to be 13.5 Inches tall. My current shoes are 12.75 inches tall (the size 12 one). It seems to be bigger than my size 12 boots, but it's size 10.5/11?
Thank you for the chart as well.

Looking at the chart, I think you should put more faith in that than my estimate.  (Mine is based on the boot size that Logistik Unicorps proposes when a variety of foot dimensions are input and is not a foolproof calculation.)

My experience with these boots is that when new, they should be very snug, because they stretch.  When I was issued my first pair, they fit "normally" when I tried them on, but within a a day or two my feet were swimming in them, no matter how much I tightened them.  I had to go back and get a smaller pair.

For the clothing experts
I'm trying to order new DEU footwear off of Logistik Unikorp. It only has the mm measurement and not the old 9 1/2e type stuff.
There is no explanation on the website for how to measure your feet.

I ordered a measuring package a few weeks ago but it didn't come in (And I'm assuming there is some type of foot size measurement in the package to begin with)

Is there a trick to measuring my feet for the MM measurement to order DEU boots?  Can I just stand on a piece of paper and trace an outline of my foot and measure the length and width?

Can I use the size of my Wet Weather boot measurement to judge what size I'll need for DEU boots?

Thanks

As you said, measure your feet.  I did the same and it worked out great.  See below for a "how to" with links to sizing tables attached:

http://shoes.about.com/od/fitcomfort/ss/measurefeet.htm

Your WWB size should be the same.  I ordered the same size ankle boots as my WWB and they fit fine.  From the Logistik Unicorps site, it says you just measure the longest and widest dimensions of your foot, so if you so the paper trace thing it should come out reasonably close to your WWB size.

the canadian combat boot sizes are u.k. sizes. figure out what your normal runner size is (witch is canadian/american sizes) and than convert it to u.k. size. there is a web sight that dose this for standard sizes as well as metric (witch is hat you are showing).

edwardsgrace14 said:
the canadian combat boot sizes are u.k. sizes. figure out what your normal runner size is (witch is canadian/american sizes) and than convert it to u.k. size. there is a web sight that dose this for standard sizes as well as metric (witch is hat you are showing).

Did you see this reply?

captloadie said:
The link below goes to a shoe sizing chart. The system is called the mondopoint system, you can google many other sites that will provide a chart. The second number is the width of your foot. Remember to measure using the sock system you will be wearing in the boot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Shoesize-adult-en.svg  or

http://www.internationalshoesizes.com/

Canadian Combat boot sizes are not in U.K. sizes.

Also, you'd think in your several incarnations on this site, your spelling, capitalization, etc would have improved by now.  ::)

Just a note; a lot of people won't accept your mondopoint size when they ask for you boot size though, so always have the US/UK ("normal") size handy.

They must have changed combat boot sizing since the mid 80's.

My normal shoe size is 9 1/2 or 10 depending on the width of the shoe

But the best fitting pair of combat boots I had were 7 1/2 - 8 E. And that was with both a cotton athletic sock and the issue grey wool sock on my foot.

cupper said:
They must have changed combat boot sizing since the mid 80's.

My normal shoe size is 9 1/2 or 10 depending on the width of the shoe

But the best fitting pair of combat boots I had were 7 1/2 - 8 E. And that was with both a cotton athletic sock and the issue grey wool sock on my foot.

Yup. Wore 8 1\2 E combat boots my entire career. All my other footwear is size 10.

So I am helping out my daughters Navy league corp, unpacking some new uniform stuff from Logistik, the parade boots do not have normal sizes on them, besides the NSN, they have numbers like 225/86. Does anyone have a chart to assist in interpreting their ancient Greek formulas to what us normal people use? Thanks

Colin P said:
So I am helping out my daughters Navy league corp, unpacking some new uniform stuff from Logistik, the parade boots do not have normal sizes on them, besides the NSN, they have numbers like 225/86. Does anyone have a chart to assist in interpreting their ancient Greek formulas to what us normal people use? Thanks

Hopefully this helps, its from the logistik website based off of the oxford shoe.
I just copy and pasted into the excel spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Foot Sizing.xlsx
    16.5 KB · Views: 171
Back