• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BFT Inside WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised they weren't doing it outside, sunny out, nice mild temperatures, most the snow and ice is gone.

When preparing for the convoy ranges about a month ago there was a group doing the normal outside loop, and the roads were incredibly slick. To the point that the road along the highway between range control and the back gate was shut down because you couldn't stand up straight on it.

canadian_moose said:
Though it wasn't icy out Friday, it was pretty warm, and I don't think that it was PSP running it, cause the spotters who kept track of how many laps they were doing were army. The point is that its pretty poor planning on the units who were doing it, and I do feel bad for the soldiers that have to do it inside but don't draw anymore attention to themselves by looking like bags of ****.

Dude, they were doing PT.  Who cares what they "looked" like.  IPod while exercicing?  Give me a break!  When you wear your issued PT gear to go to the gym, do you bring your IPod/MP3 Player along?

If you're so upset about it, how about you take it to your chain of command and let them deal with it, instead of coming here and rant about it?

SupersonicMax said:
Dude, they were doing PT.  Who cares what they "looked" like.  IPod while exercicing?  Give me a break!  When you wear your issued PT gear to go to the gym, do you bring your IPod/MP3 Player along?

If you're so upset about it, how about you take it to your chain of command and let them deal with it, instead of coming here and rant about it?

IMHO, there is a difference between being in the gym in PT gear and walking around in full battle rattle doing a BFT.

Canadian Mind said:
I'm suprised they weren't doing it outside, sunny out, nice mild temperatures, most the snow and ice is gone.

When preparing for the convoy ranges about a month ago there was a group doing the normal outside loop, and the roads were incredibly slick. To the point that the road along the highway between range control and the back gate was shut down because you couldn't stand up straight on it.

Nor stop fully loaded HLs from sliding into ditches at 20km/hr, but thats another story. ;D

And this one's spiraled long enough.

Locked, with the usual caveats (i.e., if you can convince a Moderator you truly have something useful to add, you can request it unlocked).

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back