• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battledress rank insignia

grayman

Inactive
Reaction score
To all those who can help, I am looking to get my hands on a set of Sgt, battle dress, rank insignia.  I have exhausted my options, no luck on Ebay, and the surplus and flea markets around here want way too much.  If you are in possession of a set and willing to part with let me know.

cheers

I will purchase the items, I dont expect them for free.  The price we can haggle on.
Cheers!

Out to those who responded to my post thank you. Now to answer questions, I want them so I can complete a battle dress tunic for my collection.

Penny's of Thunder bay, do they have a web site, as a trip to Thunder Bay is'nt possible.

I may have a spare set. Might take a bit of huunting around in some old packed away boxes. i'll hunt around tonight if I get the chance. If I do they're your's for postage and a beer or two to be paid at a later date.

grayman said:
Penny's of Thunder bay, do they have a web site, as a trip to Thunder Bay is'nt possible.

www.pennys.ca

I have a pair  available, mint, never worn.
I just sent you a PM
Regards

:)

Oupppps,  ???
I meant to say I was going to send a PM, but  there is some info missing on your member's file.
PM me with info to contact you
Regards
    :)

Back