• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

background check question

dwaynepooll

Inactive
Reaction score
Ive been reading these fourms for awhile now and i decided to make an account for a question i have.

So a little back story first. I first applied in September and due to some family issues i had to closes my file. I re-opened it in fed February finished my aptitude, test medical and interview. Now im at the background check phase. 3-4 days after my interview they called a few of my references (only getting ahold of two of them) And then called me but didnt leave a message. Once i was told that a reference of mine got the call i immediately realized what the number must havebeen
about. So i called and left them a message myself. This was about a month ago now. So i called my recruiter and he told me to call them back and ask for who ever is handling my file. I did so and omce again i had to leave a message its been about a week now and i still have no call back from them nor have they called any of my references. I understand that one person must have to handle alot of files and everything my only concern is if it takes to long the trades that i applied for may get closed. Now theyve been hiring for about a year or more for sonar op and nci op but still one never knows. Should i keep trying to contact them or should i just wait it out. All i want to say to them is i spoke to all my references and they are ready for the call and are aware of what number would be calling them to keep a eye out for it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I looked all over this site for a similar answered question or problem but found nothing. So i am sorry if this is a common or none worry some question.

Thanks

-Dwayne

Back