• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVOTP 2013

jlv031

Inactive
Reaction score
I just missed avotp 2012 for some reasons, I would just like to know when the canforgen for avotp usually gets out. 

Canforgen 017/13 "Late april early may" don't know how behind they are though

Has anyone received a message for this years program, or at least heard when they might be sent out.

Cheers.

Is AVOTP 2013 referring to when the CANFORGEN is released in 2013 regarding the transfer to occur around Feb-Apr 2014 and be in the trade for the fiscal year of 2014-2015?

I know that's confusing but don't know how else to word it.

Since that's like 9-10 months away, is it too soon to see BPSO and get the VOT process started for when the message is released soon? I did hear from a colleauge that the CoC cannot accept the memo until the message is out, but the BPSO can. Is this true?

I am ACISS right now looking into RMS so was wondering about doing a memo for OJT in my unit

ryanski said:
Is AVOTP 2013 referring to when the CANFORGEN is released in 2013 regarding the transfer to occur around Feb-Apr 2014 and be in the trade for the fiscal year of 2014-2015?

There should be a CANFORGEN released soon stating the opening for AVOTP 2014, which would be postings APS14. AVOTP2013 was messages coming out now, applied for summer 2012.

PuckChaser said:
There should be a CANFORGEN released soon stating the opening for AVOTP 2014, which would be postings APS14.

Has anyone heard anything about possible changes to the AVOT program and or the policies for Occupational Reassignment (applicable to non-QL3 qual pers)  recently?  PM me, I would like to compare notes.....

No vested interest in this other than "inquiring minds" like to know what is going on around them...

Ugh! We got 3 offers at the regiment 2 weeks ago and nothing since. In my opinion we're moving into the late may time frame which has me expecting my rejection anytime now. Not a huge deal, I'll just stick with my current trade, I'm just REALLY sick of not knowing.

Back