• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August BMQ- 2009

hey is there anyone here starting on the 3rd of august, swearing in in edmonton on the 31st?

Mike7426 said:
hey is there anyone here starting on the 3rd of august, swearing in in edmonton on the 31st?

There are a few, yeah. Try skimming through the whole thread. Most are asking for pm's or msn addresses to keep in touch before the course starts.

Hey everybody! Got sworn in yesterday. Was pretty awesome!!! I am going to be on course 0275. Along with another fella who is going Infantry. The other 6 I was with I believe are 0274 all navy. Me and the other 0275 leave @ 0630 Sunday. Arrive Quebec time @ 0709. Anybody else landing around that time? :piper:

I'm on 0274 and there was a lot of navy guys at my swearing in too, except for 1 other guy going infantry but he is on a different course. And everyone seems to be on a different airline than me. ;D

Rinker said:
I'm on 0274 and there was a lot of navy guys at my swearing in too, except for 1 other guy going infantry but he is on a different course. And everyone seems to be on a different airline than me. ;D

Good to atleast know one other guy on my course, I'm going Infantry.

Bucky said:
There are a few, yeah. Try skimming through the whole thread. Most are asking for pm's or msn addresses to keep in touch before the course starts.

Hey, I myself got sworn in on the 8th of July but leaving for BMQ in 5 days (August 2nd) and Course starts August 3rd. I however am from Toronto- Kitchener - hope to c you soon. I cant wait for this week to end so I can fly out there and start BMQ again ;) add me on msn or yahoo (anoyone can add me)
MSN: plevak_alex@hotmail.com or yahoo plevakalex@yahoo.com if you wanna keep in touch.

Cant wait to see everyone there :)

looking for anyonle on the August 17 BMQ 0277E, I am going to be there MEd Tech Air Elemnet

Going 17 of august    0276F can't wait !

Edit: Does the F or E stands for English and French ? Thanks.

Im going for the 31st as well, in St. Jean.. going infantry
whats your MOC?

I was going to join infantry, but i have bad eyes so currently my MOC is Communicator Research Operator. Are you flying out?? I am swearing in at mississauga, than to ST JEAN

oh so they recommended another MOC after your eye exam didnt turn out so well? thats pretty cool that they did that or wa CRO your secondary choice? Im from victoria so Im being sworn in here on the 21st then leaving on the 28th although I havent recieved any specific travel info yet all I know is that I am flying and leaving on the 28th, I guess Ill see you in st jean!

Sworn in today, and found out I'll be on course 0277E. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Im getting sworn in next tuesday, august 4th in ottawa. Anyone else here gonna be there?

YAY!!!! Got my call yesterday afternoon.

I get sworn in August 7th; 9am
August 29th, Airplane ride from Toronto, Ontario Airport
August 31st BMQ starts yay!

Anyone who is either going to be on that course, or leaving from Toronto airport, add me to msn!!

cool_devil_789@hotmail.com

Would like to get to know some people

Yah they recommended another MOC incase my exam did not turn out so well. I researched the CRO and it looks pretty exciting, so i am 100% behind the decision. Will see you guys on the 31st i guess.. i think we are going to have an insane time. :cdn:

Back