• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

August BMQ- 2009

awesome, I'm getting sworn in on friday, and I'm excited.. A little nervous about being prepared but cant wait to finally dive in to new career. see you all there
:army:

Iam soo excited  , really nervous too . I want to do well and not let my section down , but I look forward to meeting you all . Its gonna be a adventure to say the least lol .  :)  :salute:

I'm going Vehicle Tech. Coming from Halifax. Feel free to add me to msn or whatever.
colburt91@hotmail.com

Anybody in this course I look forward to meeting and working with you all on August 29th. I was sworn in @ Hamilton on August the 14th
Feel free to email me. :salute:

Only 4 more days til we all start arriving! Kind of feels like I'm going back to school LOL

@ elninorey : i'm not arriving from Ottawa but if you are looking for someone to split the costs with for travel back to Ottawa on weekends off, I'm in. My folks are in Ottawa as well as my daughter, so that's my destination when we are allowed off base.

sarahsmom, splitting the costs sounds like a good idea. count me in everynow and then - i wanna go clubbing in montreal too lol.

Back