• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ask a Stupid Question.

TN said:
Why is there braille at the drive thru ATM?

Because most ATM's are of a generic manufacture. They don't produce ATM's specifically for a drive thru, so they get the same stuff as one inside a kiosk.

recceguy said:
Because most ATM's are of a generic manufacture. They don't produce ATM's specifically for a drive thru, so they get the same stuff as one inside a kiosk.

no no no no noooooooooooooooooo lies lies lies lies........... Witch craft!!!!1

TN said:

Cause the seeing eye dogs can't read normal letters and numbers. ;D

cupper said:
Cause the seeing eye dogs can't read normal letters and numbers. ;D

Well......there goes that assumption............. ::)

It's been lieing to me all this time huh.......

Kat Stevens said:
Large double double and a 20 pack of assorted dog nuts, eh.

Why is the memorial park not Canadian land (well, its owned by Canada, but is not a Canadian territory)?

Because if it was, we'd have to put up a Tim Hortons (my answer ;))

ArmySailor said:
Why is the memorial park not Canadian land (well, its owned by Canada, but is not a Canadian territory)?

Because if it was, we'd have to put up a Tim Hortons (my answer ;))

I thought France seeded it as sovereign Canadian Territory?

I'm pretty sure that if we had to set up a Timmies we could find a tasteful way of setting it up. Maybe turn one of the German dugouts into an underground Tims.

In class discussing the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Girl: "I don't get it...I thought the UN is just a bunch of British people anyway, isn't that where London is?"
Class: "Umm...that would be the UK..."

TN said:
We have to believe that a significant number of drivers in this town are blind; they don't drive that way merely because they're retarded Queen's/RMC students.
      :facepalm:

When my dad was in the militia in the late 50's/early 60's, they had someone ask what to do with the wheelbarrow of leftover concrete (complete with shovels sticking out) from whatever they were doing that Friday afternoon.  He and a couple of other guys said to just put it behind one of the buildings and save it for later.

Even then, he was surprised at the decibels of the screaming they heard come Monday morning......

In line with the "Why is there braille on drive thru bank machines",

Why are there locks on the doors of stores that are open 24/7?

And my personal fave...
...If I write a book entitled "How to Fail" and it is a success, is it a failure?

TN said:

So hockey refs can use them too!

You know, blown calls look so much clearer in HD :mad:

Old one:  Why do you drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?

Maybe not such a stupid question....  This one is for anyone who has ever worked in a military kitchen:

What's the name of the course where they teach you to put all the food in one pile on the plate?    ;)

PMedMoe said:
Maybe not such a stupid question....  This one is for anyone who has ever worked in a military kitchen:

What's the name of the course where they teach you to put all the food in one pile on the plate?    ;)

Sanitation Engineer 101?  ;D

GAP said:
Sanitation Engineer 101?  ;D

Possibly.  I'm not one of those "the food can't touch" people, but I really hate beans on top of my eggs.....and potatoes.....and....  ::)

If there are three items on a plate and half the plate is still empty, they're too close!  :mad:

PMedMoe said:
Possibly.  I'm not one of those "the food can't touch" people, but I really hate beans on top of my eggs.....and potatoes.....and....  ::)

If there are three items on a plate and half the plate is still empty, they're too close!  :mad:

But that takes real skill.

Can I wear a Spartan helmet during a BFT and start quoting "300" movie?

Back