• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ask a Stupid Question.

Couple all time favorites: (1) "Why would people want fruit flavoured condoms?"
                                        (2) From a 19 year old MALE cadet at RMC: "Can I book a Pap please?"  Staff: "Is this for you or a friend?"  Cadet:  "Oh, it's for me..." 

The look on the Doc's face was priceless when she wandered in in the middle of this  >:D.

MM                             

medicineman said:
"Why would people want fruit flavoured condoms?"
Well......today is Steak & BJ Day. :whistle:

You know you want to Google it.  >:D

medicineman said:
(2) From a 19 year old MALE cadet at RMC: "Can I book a Pap please?"  Staff: "Is this for you or a friend?"  Cadet:  "Oh, it's for me..." 

Ahhhh, the naivete ...

This reminds me of an incident that I had (both my cousin and my son will hate me for putting it here ...  >:D)

So, the son is about 8 months old and he's enjoying his first trip to the east coast. Enjoying dinner at my aunt's place, she asks me, "so did you have him circumsized"? I answer, "yes".

After dinner, my female cousin (21 at the time) pulls me aside and asks, "what does circumsized mean?" I am dumbfounded and say words to the effect of, "well, I guess your husband isn't then". She states, "Well, I wouldn't know".

WTF!!?? So, being the nice girl and mentor that I am ... I laid it all out for her; as an added bonus, I found her 9erD is indeed circumcised.

Journeyman said:
Well......today is Steak & BJ Day. :whistle:

You know you want to Google it.  >:D

Don't really want to google it - just reap the benefits of it  ;D...might just have to settle for the steak though  :'(.

MM

At least you get a steak, the wife is on healthy way of eating. So that means very little red meat in the house. I grew up as a steak and potatoes. And with her meds she has absolutely no libdo, so I'm looking at rice and salmon for supper.  :'(

Jimmy_D said:
At least you get a steak, the wife is on healthy way of eating.

So you got the BJ then?

Dreaming of it.. Like I said she has no Libdo so thats a blue moon event.

jparkin said:
I'm more interested in that F-4 beside him!

Try here...
http://www.museumofflight.org/aircraft/mcdonnell-f-4c-f-110a-phantom-ii

ME

Tank Troll said:
How come every time we buy a new Army truck the tail gate gets further and further from the ground?

Your getting shorter from injury's to the knees and back from continuously jumping out of the back of the old truck.

Jimmy_D said:
At least you get a steak, the wife is on healthy way of eating. So that means very little red meat in the house. I grew up as a steak and potatoes. And with her meds she has absolutely no libdo, so I'm looking at rice and salmon for supper.  :'(

Time to get a bar fridge and a BBQ in the man cave...on the bright side, she does make you dinner  :salute:

MM

PPCLI Guy said:
It is mandatory in 3 PPCLI

Legitimately it took one of my friends 2 years of wearing that shirt before I got a message saying "HOLY S*** THE 3 IS A SPARTAN HELMET SIDEWAYS!!!!"

Pat in Halifax said:
I was going to say the same thing but then I would have to lengthen my driveway...by about 5280 feet!!

No, No, No, Pat:

You only need 200 feet of driveway  ...  a good boiler (you remember how to operate one of those, don't you :) ) and a 1200 PSI Mark III steam catapult.

Can someone find me the lyrics to the intro song of Batman?

Back