• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Paging Mike!!!

:-[

Guess who broke the Photo Album again??!!??

oooops .... sorry -- must have been the chaps pic I was attempting to upload.

Nfld Sapper said:
Damn Vern what is with you and breaking the photo albums  ;D

Hmmmm, perhaps the fact that I'm no pro in the photo gallery department??  ???

Thanks for the heads up Vern, we're back in business. Guess the album software couldn't handle some of your uploads. ;)

Sorry folks, our ISP went down last night just before 2200 ET, and apparently didn't have anyone on call over Halloween. We're back as of about 0650 this morning.

Well, I was so busy giving out candy to the ghosties, ghoulies and goblins that I didn't even attempt to access the site last night! Good job we're back up!!!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Sorry folks, our ISP went down last night just before 2200 ET, and apparently didn't have anyone on call over Halloween. We're back as of about 0650 this morning.

It was me Mike ... I confess.

I was trying to upload some pics of me in my costume ... but failed in my task and broke not only the photo gallery, but the whole darn site this time!!  ;)

Keeps wanting me to log in all the time, not sure if it's my department warped IT polices or the site?

Mike Bobbitt said:

Dang, I wondered why it wasnt coming up again last night... 

Me too, was thinking it was something to do with halloween :)

PMedMoe said:
It was!!  It was possessed!!  >:D

I'm not sure whether it was actually posessed or the powers of the universe were just hinting that my halloween costume pics were best not posted; no reason really to scare everyone to death after all.  ;)

Oooops, I did it again

I'm not that innocent.

Sorry Mike, the photo gallery needs your help again!!  ;D

*Perhaps bald, but possibly not; guaranteed to be a tad bit scary -- Britney Spears.

Back