• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca ranking system (new idea)

Instead of blaming somebody else (mods) , take responsibility and do something about it. Just by assumption I am guessing that you are 19?

qyrang said:
Instead of blaming somebody else (mods) , take responsibility and do something about it. Just by assumption I am guessing that you are 19?

Cheerys qyrang,

Munky, you just don't get it do you.

You are going to do so well in our  Military.  Seek and Accept resposabilty for once in your life.

dileas

tess

munky99999 said:
Must have been a mistake or an admin or something put it in afterwards.

Did you seriously just accuse the admin of messing with your account?

Are you wearing a tin foil hat?  You know you're not allowed to line your combat helmet with tinfoil!!

The admin here may be sadistic, cruel, and ugly (just some of their good features) but they aren't going
to change your profile so they could turn around and accuse you of looking stupid.

No one needs to accuse you of that....  ;)

Tess... in this case.. forget the seek and accept responsibility... lets go lower and just try ACCEPT responsibility.

I can see that my first assessment was not on... you are just not very bright, are you.  Some what dimwitted in fact if I am to judge by your last post.  Now run along and don't play with any sharp objects!

Now run along and don't play with any sharp objects!

I would accept responsibility, but I usually put some crazy age like 1919 or something when I do profiles on the internet. I don’t ever put anything around my actual birthdate.

Did you seriously just accuse the admin of messing with your account?

Are you wearing a tin foil hat?  You know you're not allowed to line your combat helmet with tinfoil!!

The admin here may be sadistic, cruel, and ugly (just some of their good features) but they aren't going
to change your profile so they could turn around and accuse you of looking stupid.
I didn’t accuse anyone of messing with my account. Just stated that I don’t know how 1987 got there and proposed possibilities. When I was an admin for my school forum I screwed with people’s profiles all the time; attempting to fill in the information. Lets leave out my tin foil beret out of it. :) I definitely can’t see how an admin trying to fill in a profile will make you look stupid afterwards. Not to mention that I don’t think they could assist in my mission to look stupid to begin with anyway.

You are going to do so well in our Military. Seek and Accept resposabilty for once in your life.
In person I am a shy person who speaks basically never. Which is much different from online me.

munky99999 said:
In person I am a shy person who speaks basically never. Which is much different from online me.

Trying being more your in person, personality and just stop talking...stop posting ...Just STOP everything

There shall be no ranking system,
The lord hath spake.
All discussions regarding it shalt henceforth be considered blasphemous.

"STONE HIM"

Right, locking the thread before the dogpile produces puppies.

munky99999 said:
........ When I was an admin for my school forum I screwed with people’s profiles all the time; attempting to fill in the information. ......

Please Stop Now!  Stop now before you dig your hole any deeper.  You have just exposed an unethical side of your person.

Munky I think you are seriously relishing the idea that you may get punted from this site, no need to wait say the word and we will help you along.

Che said:
There shall be no ranking system,
The lord hath spake.
All discussions regarding it shalt henceforth be considered blasphemous.

"STONE HIM"

Right, locking the thread before the dogpile produces puppies.

Yet he who is without INTERNET SIN.. cast the first stone....

Crowd waits silently..

Ah to hell with it

/Padre picks up a stone and throws it at Munky99999

Trinity said:
/Padre picks up a stone and throws it at Munky99999

...those in glass houses....ah to hell with it.....*hands Padre another stone*

navymich said:
...those in glass houses....ah to hell with it.....*hands Padre another stone*
you might as well throw it. He throws like a girl, anyway!

paracowboy said:

Ohhhhh.....This catfight I am going watch from a safe distance.... ;D

GAP said:
Ohhhhh.....This catfight I am going watch from a safe distance.... ;D

Well GAP, if what Para says is true (and hell, we know he speaks the gospel ;)), you shouldn't have to back up too far to be safe from Padre's aim...... ;D

Thread should be renamed :

Army.ca ranking system (bad idea)

paracowboy said:

:rofl:

Ahh man I had to padre.....I am going to hell anyhooo

munky99999 said:

Maybe you should try switching your personas the other way around..... ::)

dileas

tess

It's ok tess..

All is fair in love and war....  and Army.ca

Staff; Please banish him as he does not contribute to the site or to anything that I can see.  Secondly, regardless of the first, this thread is also not contributing to the well being of the site (ARMY.CA) as a whole so IMHO, please lock it up!  Thank you for the bandwidth.

Back