• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

Lance Wiebe said:
I'm going to be visiting in town, doing some stuff on base.

I'll be in town from the 3rd to the 19th of September.  Unfortunately, my hotel is down town, so I may have to cab it if another gathering is planned.

Anyone up for a together?

If a date does get set up, and I'm not away on ex, I live downtown, and a ride would be available.

I'd be up for an M&G, I live near 66St & 134Ave. I missed the M&G in Waterloo area back in June. That's what, 4 of us now? Maybe if the thread gets revitalized a bit more we could have a bigger gathering.

Beadwindow 7 said:
If a date does get set up, and I'm not away on ex, I live downtown, and a ride would be available.

Sweet!  Thanks for the offer, we'll see if there is any more interest than just the four of us,

Lance Wiebe said:
Sweet!  Thanks for the offer, we'll see if there is any more interest than just the four of us,

Not a problem. Anything between the 3rd and the 10th is good for me.

Make it a Fri or Sat, as I have to drive in from the toolies, and I'm your huckleberry.

So Folks how many does that make so far? Depending on my schedule I wouldn't mind meeting a few more from the Edmonton area.

military granny said:
So Folks how many does that make so far? Depending on my schedule I wouldn't mind meeting a few more from the Edmonton area.

Well, if we include yourself and Kat Stevens that makes about 6, schedules depending that is.

I'm not too chatty on here because I'm still pretty new and I've been away, but I wouldnt mind meeting some people from around town. 3 years here...maybe it's time...lol...

Lance Wiebe said:

- Count me ,Lance.

Tom

Tom, it's been years!  It will be great chatting and having a brew with you again.

What would work best for everyone,
Friday the 5th, or Saturday the 6th?

Either works for me, just need some lead time to book a room somewhere near the AO.

OK, seeing as how I'm the visitor, somebody make a decision for a date and time.

BTW, which BP is it, the new one near the Ros or the one further north?

Lance Wiebe said:
OK, seeing as how I'm the visitor, somebody make a decision for a date and time.

BTW, which BP is it, the new one near the Ros or the one further north?

The one that's been mentioned is the one behind the Ros

I'll have to book a room PDQ, pick a night, someone.

How about Saturday, that way we won't be up for an ungodly amount of hours prior. Just an idea.

Chapeski said:
How about Saturday, that way we won't be up for an ungodly amount of hours prior. Just an idea.

Sat the 6th works for me.

Motion seconded... or thirded, whatever.

Back