• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

The Librarian said:
You don't get to gossip about me unless I'm there Des!!

It'll be about some younger and dumber OHSers, Librarian  :D

But I can make sure it gets back to you

The Librarian said:
You don't get to gossip about me unless I'm there Des!!

Print that, Des, and bring it with you...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=24534

It will ba as if she'S there  :D !

That should do well to keep the rats away from the event!!  :mad:

Thanks Yrys.  ;D

There rats at tho events ? Why nobody told me, I would have try to go to one!

NP, Vern  :D

catblack.gif

Well, I'm so pleased with the military right now, but I should have expected it.

My tasking in Ww has been delayed a week...so instead of being there from the 11th until the 17th, I'll be there from the 18th til the 24th.

Continue on with the meet, you seem to have lot's of people, sadly I won't be staying in Edmonton until the evening of the 23rd.

Pea, as far as the other one, you will still have a place to crash.

Thank you, army  :brickwall:

Alright folks, I know a lot of people wanted to come to the meet to see Des... so I guess just wanting a feel to see if this meet is still a go ahead or not. I'm definitely still up for it, just wanted to make sure I won't be there alone is all. LOL.

If you guys want to cancel and arrange something for the 23rd, I'm fine with that, but someone else will have to take over as I will be in Ottawa that evening.

Let me know please.

P.S. - Des you are secretly avoiding me aren't you?  :p

Pea said:
If you guys want to cancel and arrange something for the 23rd, I'm fine with that, but someone else will have to take over as I will be in Ottawa that evening.

Let me know please.

I really hope people aren't going to cancel on a good time just because I'm not going to be there. I'm really not that memorable or really worth it.

I would, however, be happy to meet up with people on the 23rd...whatever the masses choose, or prefer!

P.S. - Des you are secretly avoiding me aren't you?  :p

Absolutely...in fact, I've managed to get the Army to cancel and reschedule Operational Support taskings, so that I can avoid you  :p

I'm still up for it if everyone else is, and Des, we could meet for some drinks when you're actually in town. I dunno who else will be around then, but i'm always up for some booze and good conversation (I'll bring hubby, you can talk army with him while I liquor myself up hehehe to avoid the boredom)!!!

I will forgo the 16 but Pea if you want me to help out with the 23 I will be more then happy to do so

May I suggest the Docks, east side of Londonderry Mall?  Not far from the base, the new owners really cater to the military and regularly offers drink tickets to us.  Nice wimmen there, pool tables, great music if there's a live band, bouncers are usually military.  Sometimes the young hippie-types will fawn all over ya if they find out you're in the service.  No dartboards, yet.

Worth checking out.  Oh yeah, and the waitresses and bartendresses are HOT  >:D

It has been expressed to me that a great deal of those that were interested would like to change the meet date to the 23rd when Des will be in Edmonton. Since I will NOT be in town at this point, as I will be in Ottawa, someone else will have to take over the planning process. I hope you all have a great time.

Just shirking your responsibility again!  I say keep everything the same in regards to times, place etc etc just change the dates to the 23rd.  Keeps it easy for those slow sigs type guys like Des to remember.

MJP said:
Just shirking your responsibility again!  I say keep everything the same in regards to times, place etc etc just change the dates to the 23rd.  Keeps it easy for those slow sigs type guys like Des to remember.

Well thank you for volunteering to take over my planning position! I knew I could count on you!  ;D

Right....obviously you don't me that well.  I show up at these sorts of things get drunk, lick people and try not to get into fights.  What is there to plan anyway?  you already laid the ground work....we just changed the dated.  Voilia done in accordance with the KISS principle (that and the fact I hate extra work).

Well then MJP as the new OPI for the event, would you like me to amend the date in your topic title for you??

No licks required!!

:)

MJP said:
Right....obviously you don't me that well.  I show up at these sorts of things get drunk, lick people and try not to get into fights.  What is there to plan anyway?  you already laid the ground work....we just changed the dated.  Voilia done in accordance with the KISS principle (that and the fact I hate extra work).

I thought we kept our private lives private?... :p But you do bring up a good point! I already planned it all. You all just show up and have fun. Thank me later, ok?.  ;D

As my last duty, Librarian could you please amend the title. Don't want to send any extra work MJP's way.  ;)

MJP said:

Me like simple...land...drink...lick!

MJP, when it get's closer, I'll shoot you off a PM with my numbers and such!

Back