• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

Sounds good Sig.

S.Baker your best bet would be to call the unit.  They have fulltime guys (I don't know if any are LER though usually clerks and what not) that work in the armouries during the day.  Failing that you can always go on one of their parade nights.

Oh great , two lickers :crybaby: Atleast hubby will be there to control slobber boy#1 and keep me from getting sold to a cabbie for a ten dollar fare.  :threat:

camochick said:
and keep me from getting sold to a cabbie for a ten dollar fare.  :threat:
I take it that this has happened in past meet & greets?  ;D

camochick said:
Oh great , two lickers :crybaby: Atleast hubby will be there to control slobber boy#1 and keep me from getting sold to a cabbie for a ten dollar fare.  :threat:

HAHAH.. Oh man. Not sure if I am sad to miss this meet anymore. I might be a heck of a lot safer across the country... says past experience anyways.  ;)

Hey Juan Valdez had it coming to him...and $10 dollars for you camo was a good deal.  I did haggle him up from me actually having to pay $5 for him to take you off of our hands.

I'll probably be DDing GAP as I leave for a course the next day.  Geez quit acting like your my father or something.......

Now that I'm here in Edmonton, is anyone here available to join me for a beer in downtown Edmonton on the 16th or 17th?  While I still plan to attend the gathering on the 23rd, I wouldn't mind meeting someone new and having a beer.

BTW, I say downtown because that's where the hotel is.  Near 102 and Jasper.

I am heading up to edmonton on the 5th of April and I was wondering if any one was a member of the L EDMN R.  I would like to have a tour of the unit.

I'm a member of the LERS. I would love to give you a tour but, im starting pre deployment training 2 april . I'd be happy to try and help you out with a tour.

Did we ever decide on a time? We're still doing it at the bp's on 97th and 137 ave right? So confused.  :crybaby:

When did they put a BP there?  Don't tell me the Roz liquor store got dozed?  I gotta get into the big shcity more.....

Pea said:
Alright Folks, here's the plan:

16  23 March - approx 2000 hrs. Boston Pizza Lounge - Corner of 97 Street & 137th Ave (Brand new location)

Wasn't it decided to be left "as is" other than fixing the date?.... Have a good one guys! Have a drink or two for me please!

No, it's the Bp's on 97th and 137th avenue. Where is MJP with his infinite wisdom (I want to barf for having just said that about a man who tried to sell me to a cabbie for ten bucks).  Oh and Kat, the liquor store is still there hehehe

Pea is right. 8pm at the Bp's on 137avenue and 97th street. See you tommorrow night!!!

Hey I'll be going out for supper earlier than 2000 as I suddenly have to catch a bus at 0130 to Calgary so I can fly out to Gagetown.  I'll be there around 6ish if anyone wants to stop by.

I unfortunately completely missed this whole thread while the last meet & greet was planned, that sucks!

Wife and I just moved out here this past Feb and would love to eventually meet some people, hopefully another meet & greet isn't out of the question while there's still some summer left! I keep hearing that there's really only another month (Sept!) of nice weather out here and then everything gets really crappy in October? Snows in Halloween out here in Edmonton pretty frequently I imagine eh?

That BP's is the perfect location - for those of us who live on the base  ;)

I'm going to be visiting in town, doing some stuff on base.

I'll be in town from the 3rd to the 19th of September.  Unfortunately, my hotel is down town, so I may have to cab it if another gathering is planned.

Anyone up for a together?

Back