• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

I wish I could make it, but my wallet is not agreeing with the airfare. Maybe next time.

That's too bad 9nr. Would have been great to meet you.  :) Another time I suppose.

I'm e-mailing from Pearson Int'l enroute back to Edm from HVK's funeral in Kingston/Burlington.  The "red eye" gets in at 0130 tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  I'm interested in attending tomorrow night, but can't promise as I may be "sleep screwed" from the travel.  Not to mention that 've been away all week and my Wife may have other plans.  Still, I'll PM Pea for directions and do what I can to at least make an appearance so that we can put faces to names.

Cheers,

Sorry I missed the ribbon night.  I wound up on duty.  PM me with the adress, I dropped Dennis off once but forget the adress.  Paracowboy should I bring the Arsenal of Democracy on Sat?

Ops thought it was a pm.. HA HAHA

I had to delete it. I am too tired tonight

anyways Jay,  I sent you a PM......see ya then

Slightly OT, but is there a place on the base (enroute to the Mt&Grt) where I can get a "Support the Troops" magnet for the car, like maybe the CanEx?

Jay4th said:
Sorry I missed the ribbon night.  I wound up on duty.   PM me with the adress, I dropped Dennis off once but forget the adress.  Paracowboy should I bring the Arsenal of Democracy on Sat?
well, depending on 54Hawken and/or Mark C, the Base Range may be open and I intend to take camo and pea a-shootin'. If they can't get the Ranges, I'm looking at taking them to Strathcona. I'm only bringing .22 LR stuff, but if you want to bring some cooler stuff, you're more than welcome, dude.

When are you going to the range?  If it's early (and a still-a-civilian w/ FAC is allowed on the range)
I could bring a coupla non-restricted boomsticks along.

We wont be BBQ'ing but Hubby and I will be stopping in to say Hello later on in the evening....

Noid said:
When are you going to the range?  If it's early (and a still-a-civilian w/ FAC is allowed on the range)
I could bring a coupla non-restricted boomsticks along.
depends entirely on the results of pm's I've sent.

see Happy hour for me already started.. since I am having a Beer right now.. HA HA HAH A

I would like to thank everyone that came out. It was great putting faces to names.

I had a blast

Thank you so much .

No problem, I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to having the next one, in a couple of weeks when hubby is home.

I just want to point out.. you are all bad influences.. gosh I have to get up with my kids.. any volunteers.. he he he he he he...

Ok so I had a blast as well. Unfortunately we waited too late to take a picture so it is quite dark, and is missing people. But, I shall post what I have.

Meet.jpg

Back row, left to right: Noid, Enzo, Booked_Spice, Paracowboy, 3rd Herd, Hockeygirl
Front Row: Booked_Spice's daughter (didn't ask for permission to post name), Jay4th & girlfriend (sorry, forget her name), Camochick, Pea, aesop081, Couchcommander
MIA: Fdtrucker (got cut off somehow)

Cake.jpg

The Birthday cake they surprised me with.

Sorry for the lack of pics, but we were too busy having fun I guess to remember. Thanks again to all that came out. I believe we had a total of 14 people there. Meet ended at 0200, and was definitely a great time. Look forward to another sometime.

Back