• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

Well I just need to find a baby sitter. GRRRR.... if not.. we should have it at my house.. he he he he he he he

Sounds like a great idea!

The more the merrier of course. Come on Alberta folks, come out of the woodwork and join us. It would be nice to put faces to names and socialize.

Well the ' ole gray Ford ain't what she used to be' but with some new plugs and an oil and filter change we will head north about noon on Friday. A couple of the Calgary area members have been in touch. And so far it appears I will be coming up solo. Cammo, Pea and others involved in the planning of this could you please PM me with some contact info i.e. phone numbers so I can hook up with you folks when I get there. As it is a waste of a natural resource to drive a truck empty I am forced to load it with consumable goods. Those of you who think a fine drink consists of a liquid rotting in a oaken barrel for twenty or so years are out of luck but for the rest I think you will find a broad spectrum to part take in. Afterall deep thought provoking discussion amongst ones peers does require a certain "wetting of the whistle". Looking forward to the weekend,
Cheers

Camo or Pea
Did you gals decide where and what time for this fine get together? If its still for Saturday I will come down for a while BUT the big question is where are you going to meet.

Ok Guys and gals, we need to know who is interested ASAP. Feel free to PM me or Camo if you do not want to post on the board. We need to know who, so we can decide where. The sooner the better as we have people coming in from out of town.

Hoping for a good turnout.

So, after some discussion we have decided we would like to do a BBQ. It will be on the base at Booked Spice's PMQ on Saturday. (You can PM me for directions and address)

We ask that people bring their choice of alcoholic beverages and meat, and we will provide salads and such. Please let us know ASAP who is interested so that we can get the details rolling. We need to know how many people we will need to accommodate.

Come on Edmonton, it's our turn, and let's hope for a decent show.

PM me if you have any questions.

I'll probably show, but don't let that stop anyone else from coming. I usually leave early, anyway.

Pea, camo, don't plan on getting loaded just yet. Depending on 54Hawken and Mark C, you may be shooting a bunch of guns the next day. If they can't get the Base Ranges, we'll have to make do with the Strathcona Club again. I'll make some calls tonight, if one of you reminds me to, later.

Para you know we can't have a meet without you! As for the shooting, I'll PM ya later with a reminder.

Just wanted to add that Booked Spice has a dog and cats, just so anyone with allergies is aware.

Ok, so we figure Saturday, August 12 at 7pm. We seem to be getting a bit of a response to this, which is great.

Please PM me to let me know if you are coming, and then I will provide the address to you.

I'm 20 minutes away from the Q's, send timings and address of the M&G via PM.

I am so thoroughly jealous it's not even comprehendable!!!

:p

I couldn't even go to the Toronto meet and greet that happened cause' it was on my Bday and family etc... Wanted a piece of me...

Crud...

HAVE FUN PEOPLE! Live it up!

The northside would be cool, I live in the Hood( clareview) heh.Please dont say jox ::) how about the Stone Pony?

MikeH said:
The northside would be cool, I live in the Hood( clareview) heh.Please dont say jox ::) how about the Stone Pony?

We've decided to do a BBQ at Booked Spice's PMQ on the base. The details are above.  :)

HAHA yeah come on down people, you can finally meet the gong show known as Pea and Camo. Para, don't forget us, we need to shoot things (It's been 5 months since I last saw hubby, need I say more). Hope to see you all on saturday.  >:D

I don't think I'll be able to attend.But I'm up for the next encounter forsure.

awww man!

Band is playing on the 12th can't make it down from the north. Party On! to all those who will be attending and have a case or two for me.

Cheers!

Update on the Meet I suppose. We seem to have a fair turnout so far, about 12 people or so who have said they are interested.

I need to know by Friday evening who all is coming for sure so that we know how many we should be prepared to accommodate. So either post that you're attending, or PM me.

Thanks, and look forward to putting faces to names on Saturday.

P.S. Another plug for the lawnchairs - if ya got 'em, bring 'em.  :)

Back