• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

Sorry I couldn't be there folks. Things have just been piling up here at home. Looks like you all had a great time.

Even in this picture, you can see Para's concern for persec and his skills of improvisation. Due to unforeseen circumstances, his black eye box was missing, yet he managed to improvise one by using his fingers across his eyes.

for the Record: Hockeygirl may just be THE sweetest person I have ever met.
And she is a total hottie. Her husband is about to become the luckiest man in 1 CMBG in about 2 weeks. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat! Say n'more, say n'more!

It was a great time.....

But can someone bring me a coffee cause I have a huge headache and no coffee in my house grrrrrr. My daughter is still sleeping. Thanks to everyone that wore her out and gave her that "man" attention that she has been missing since Daddy left. HOwever my son was up at 630 am this morning....................

oh, and teh Base Shooting Club is on Range 3 until approx 1400, for locals who want to make things fall down.

Yeah it was a good time, but that is a bad pic. I was crouching down because my wife is little and now i look like quasimodo. Thanks for posting it wife, thanks a freaking lot hahaha. Love you all  :-* Time to go shoot some things hehe >:D

Thank you so much for your hospitality Booked_spice it was really nice to mmet everyone and see some familar faces as well. Hope you got a little sleep booked.

Thanks again  Booked! I had an awesome time! When's the next one!? hahaha, it was great meeting everyone.
Thanks Paracowboy for the compliment....I enjoyed chattin up a storm with your wife!  ;D Oh yes, I would also like to check out this shooting range too! And yes the 2 weeks can't come fast enough!! LOL!

well, pea and camo done some shootin' today, and I have no new holes, so all's good. I hope they had fun. They got to shoot my Ruger .22, my wife's twoty-two rifle, and a hockey-sock of other guns the boys brung with 'em.

I am now a gun freak haha. Thanks Para, once again, for the awesome day. Hubby is going to be proud. We got to shoot some pretty sexy guns (with a pretty sexy man hehe >:D)

Thanks Para, for taking us out shooting today. I had a complete blast! I've got a pic of each of us on that last rifle we shot. (I forget the name, we shot so many)

amanda_powder.jpg

Camochick

kelita_powder.jpg

Pea

Checked with Para, and this should be ok.  :)

Para_powder-1.jpg

Paracowboy

Sorry that I missed the BBQ and the next day's shoot.  Unfortunately, with me having been away all week my Wife had other plans for how I should spend the weekend....  :(

Anyhow, it looks like everyone had a good time at both events.  Next time for sure!

Cheers, 

next shoot planned for the 27th. camo, Pea, if you're interested, we can teach you how to shoot shotgun. I'll bring my li'l .410 single-shot break-action.

Ahh damn, I'll be in Mexico that weekend. Let me know when you go again Para, and I will be there.

Sorry, can't make that one, having the lil one's 4th birthday party that day...next time hopefully!  :fifty:

27 Aug?  I might be able to make that.  I can't bring a C1, but...

Hey Edmonton Folks!

Sig_Des is going to be in town for Friday, March 16th so we figured it is a good time to get together again. Nothing is set in stone yet, but a few of us have been talking and figure we should start at Boston Pizza lounge (ideas for which location?) for food/drinks and socializing and then we'll move on to a bar. (ideas??)

Timing - I'd say about 1930 or so?

Please feel free to jump in here and suggest alternate locations and/or times. However, the date will be the 16th for obvious reasons.

Here's hoping we can get a good turn out!

Edited by Vern to amend date of greet and to bestow honours upon the new OPI!!  ;D

Well,

If you take up a collection to fly me out there...I'd attend. Sadly, I may be missing it though!!  :-[

Vern

Indeed, Edmonton will once again be subjected to my presence!

I'll be in Wainwright all that week, and staying in Ed Friday afternoon/evening.

I have to be on a plane at 7:50 the next morning, but that just means I'll have to pull an all-nighter, sleep on the plane, and be home for St-Paddy's!

So come one, come all, and be ready to have fun!

Back