• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca 2013 Year in Review

recceguy said:
So far, I have seen true thanks from three respondents.

They are Subscribers.

If you like being here, being included in the threads, having your opinion heard and being taken seriously...............

perhaps you should become a subscriber.

Mentors that don't subscribe, don't seem to believe in their status.

But I've been wrong before.

At least once.................................................

but I think it was a mistake.

Click the link to subscribe:

Army.ca Subscriptions

BeyondTheNow said:
Not sure if directed towards me, but for the record, I am a subscriber and I encourage others to donate as well.

Not to anyone in particular. It's just that Mike runs pretty close to the wire and could always use new subscribers.

He does this for us. We just think people might like to return the favour.

Question Mike: shouldn't that "consulting" work actually pay you, or pay for you to pay for beer for me when I am at the Port?

In lieu of an answer on that, because knowing you I already know the answer, I am going to pledge a good donation just as soon as I can hit a proper internet connection.

Edit: managed to get my PayPal working.

Now that I have donated I can challenge others to do the same. You'll feel good for it!

Thanks for your generosity Scott, and for all those who have subscribed over the last couple of days. I'm hoping to move away from a reliance on the consulting money for the server, but for now if it helps keep the lights on that's OK. There are lots of folks who give their time and financial support to the site and I don't mind being one of them. :)

Thanks Mike and everyone else for their hard work. I have been meaning to subscribe for sometime now and am glad I finally have.

Cheers,

Mike,

Thanks for the hard work and service provided, thanks to the users and mods whose content and controlling make Army.ca worth visiting.

AT90

recceguy said:
So far, I have seen true thanks from three respondents.

They are Subscribers.

If you like being here, being included in the threads, having your opinion heard and being taken seriously...............

perhaps you should become a subscriber.

Mentors that don't subscribe, don't seem to believe in their status.

But I've been wrong before.

At least once.................................................

but I think it was a mistake.

I don't use Paypal, but I will soon subscribe through other methods.

Back