• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

Have they come out with a patch yet?? Kinda like tying two fingers together, then four, then each hand...they let them type
;D

GAP said:
Have they come out with a patch yet?? Kinda like tying two fingers together, then four, then each hand...they let them type
;D

Where would we stop?

Fingers, Hands, Toes, Feet, Elbows, Nose, Chin, Pencil in mouth.......Where would the madness stop?

we're talking withdrawal here !!! anything goes, sorta ;D

Well I am a post addict elsewhere, but here you can only post so many: “Well back in my day” or the “FNC1 is godlike”  ;D

I do find it interesting to read what going on in the military and wished we had the internet back then.

I freely admit to being addicted to tanks, which being Canadian really hurts as our Armoured units take on the world with their Main Battle ATV's  :'( 

Ouch Colin.....that hurt.    :'(

Regards

Franko said:
Ouch Colin.....that hurt.     :'(

Regards

But I do say a prayer for you black hatters, God grant them a Leo 2, for they are devout and fulleth of the loins  :salute:

Hello my name is Hot Lips and I...
Yes it would seem that I too have an addiction to Army.ca and I might add I would consider it one of the healthier ones a person could have.
My better half is on here too and we have logged in a little over two days here as we are fairly new members...oh I found you before he did  ;D

Cheers
HL

Well, I can state that I do NOT have an army.ca addiction.

It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit - - since I'm not trying to quit, I merely have an army.ca...uh, lifestyle...ya, that's it  ;D

As a member of the Staff, I can concure with Journeyman on this being a .......ah......cough...cough.....lifestyle.  I get to watch all the people who have been BANNED from the site persistently try to get back on, some for over a year now, and others who swear off it to all and sundry, but still come back to lurk, hoping no one will notice.  ;D  Yes.....it is a lifestyle.  ;D

Wow, I don't think I have ever admitted I am an army.ca addict.

Guess it's time to admit the truth..

Hey, Pea, you have 174 messages, 0 are new
Total time logged in: 40 days, 23 hours and 36 minutes.

Ouch, I am the consummate loser. Can I be the Army.ca mascot or something? I'll wear a uniform!  ;D

Yeah I'm an addict. I've been on here every time I turned on the computer. (Since I've signed up)

My name is (*****) Yrys, and I am  an addict
a regular visitor since I register the 18th June 2006.

I've been on the site for 4 days, 11 hours and 52 minutes and counting...

MJP teased me by email yesterday that I have more posts than him....and he's been here ??

Is there a patch?

No patch.....but sometimes we do manage to get together and cry in our beer......well,......not really cry...... but....have some good cheer.  ;D

Just 'cause I had to sit out at TF33-06 for a week and missed all the fun of those not getting their fix.........just reading the "Site is Down" topic reinforces this thread.  ;D

It's good to have the methadone taken away now and then....if only to remind you of your heroin craving  ;)

"my name is Journeyman, and I too am an army.cahollic"

I have decided to give up sleep in order to spend more time on this site.  Afterall, who really needs sleep anyway, especially not with those giant dragons flying over my head  ;D

Back