• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
drbones said:
Congrats Moore! Wonder if that was a new record ;D

Haha thanks, On Reply 4880 a few posts up from ours, he has an even faster process. But other than him I'm the first I've seen that's gotten through so quick. :)

Got the call for Aircrew selection today! I'll be headed off to Borden from the 17th to the 21st of January (hooray for Ontario in the dead of winter...). I'm just super-thankful for the chance to hit the books for a month between now and then.

mtlee said:
Got the call for Aircrew selection today! I'll be headed off to Borden from the 17th to the 21st of January (hooray for Ontario in the dead of winter...). I'm just super-thankful for the chance to hit the books for a month between now and then.

Aircrew Selection doesn't take place in Borden.  So your either wayyyyyy tooooo excited about all of this or you're going to make a terrible ACSO....or maybe a Pilot that doesn't hear too well.      ;)

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/cf-aircrew-selection-centre.page

Called my file manager today to get one last update before Christmas, and was told I have been selected for Combat Engineer, but will get the official offer and details in the new year. Merry Christmas everyone  :subbies: :subbies: :subbies:

Recruting Center: Toronto
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: Combat Engineer
Application Date: April 10, 2013
First Contact: September 06,2013
CFAT completed : October 22nd, 2013(PASSED)
Interview completed: May 29th, 2014
Medical Completed:June 13, 2014
Merit Listed: November 4, 2014
Job Offer: 27 November(Declined, Infantry)
Re-merit listed: 1 December, 2014
Job Offer Take 2: Combat Engineer(19/12/2014)
Sworn in:
BMQ:

Congratulations to everyone! i received my call this Monday :) Merry Christmas everyone! :subbies:  :subbies:  :subbies:

KerryBlue said:
Called my file manager today to get one last update before Christmas, and was told I have been selected for Combat Engineer, but will get the official offer and details in the new year. Merry Christmas everyone  :subbies: :subbies: :subbies:

Recruting Center: Toronto
Application Date: April 10, 2013
First Contact: September 06,2013
CFAT completed : October 22nd, 2013(PASSED)
Interview completed: May 29th, 2014
Medical Completed:June 13, 2014
Merit Listed: November 4, 2014
Job Offer: 27 November(Declined, Infantry)
Re-merit listed: 1 December, 2014
Job Offer Take 2: Combat Engineer(19/12/2014)
Sworn in:
BMQ:

Congrats! I think I recognize you from the CF facebook page lol

--

Regular/Reserve: Reserve
Trade Choice 1: ACISS
Application Date: January 9th 2014
First Contact (Reserve Unit): September 24th 2014
Documents Submitted: October 15th 2014
PT Test (FORCE): October 15th 2014
CFAT completed : December 5th 2014 - Qualified for ACISS.
Interview completed: December 5th 2014 - Passed - Captain told me I should get an offer in 1 -2 months depending on how long BG check and medical takes.
Medical Completed: December 5th 2014 - Required (1) Doctors note / Visual Acuity (Non-aircrew) - Qualified
Sworn in:
BMQ Start:

Awesome, after sending my medical documents to the RMO it looks like I've qualified medically! They've even started contacting my references. Been 5 years of wanting to get in, hopefully i'll get an offer soon enough  ;D  :santa:

Moore said:
On Reply 4880 a few posts up from ours, he has an even faster process. But other than him I'm the first I've seen that's gotten through so quick. :)

Haha I'm a she  :nod:

DAA said:
Aircrew Selection doesn't take place in Borden.  So your either wayyyyyy tooooo excited about all of this or you're going to make a terrible ACSO....or maybe a Pilot that doesn't hear too well.      ;)

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/cf-aircrew-selection-centre.page

Wow, talk about a brain fart. Clearly I was just too excited to be posting properly as I'd have a hard time going through the process at Borden, and not Trenton...

*gently dabs egg off face*

Here we go. It's been a dream to join the army for years - started seriously considering it since I was 14. I now just turned 17 10 days ago, and will be graduating Grade 12 September 2015. Not interested in going into a few more years of school after graduating (College) or working a pointless job straight out of school. Put my application in yesterday, let's see how it goes.
Recruting Center: London detachment
Trade Choice 1: Infantryman
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: December 27, 2014
First Contact: TBD
Med, aptitude completed : TBD
PT Test completed: TBD
Interview completed: TBD
Position Offered: TBD
Basic Training Begins: TBD

Hello everyone, just a quick question, I realize it may take a while for my application to be processed and what not. I applied to regular forces through the website a while back, I'm not entirely sure if I needed to send anything else in, and I haven't heard from anyone about whether or not my application was even received. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy new years

Skizz said:
Hello everyone, just a quick question, I realize it may take a while for my application to be processed and what not. I applied to regular forces through the website a while back, I'm not entirely sure if I needed to send anything else in, and I haven't heard from anyone about whether or not my application was even received. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Happy new years

Most recruiting detachments are closed so staff can have their Christmas holidays. They're supposed to Reopen in the second week of January.

Recruiting Center: CFRC London
Trade Choice 1: Sonar Operator
Trade Choice 2: Naval Communicator
Trade Choice 3: Boatswain
Application Date: 10 January 2014 (Online)
First Contact: 14 January 2014
Aptitude Test: 11 March 2014
(Huge gap in time because my file was on a shelf, then off, then sent out somewhere, and laddy daa...)
Interview: 16 September 2014
Medical: 16 September 2014
Medical Waiver Approval: 15 October 2014
Tattoo Waiver Approvals: 6 November 2014
Merit Listed: 11 December 2014
Enrollment/Swear in: TBD
BMQ Begins: TBD

Hoping my Military Potential is high! :cdn:

Recruting Center: Sherbrooke Quebec
Component: Regular
Trade Choice 1: Traffic Technician (specifically requested air force)
Trade Choice 2: --
Trade Choice 3: --
Application Date: September 2nd 2014
First Contact: September 9th 2014
Tests:
CFAT- completed September 12th 2014
Medical- October 2nd 2014
Physical- NA
Interview- October 2nd 2014
Merit Listed- Waiting
Sworn in-Waiting
BMQ start date-Waiting

Had to supply additional papers for a virus I had over the summer.

Called in today for an update, and was told I am being offered Artillery. Had to turn it down as I'm fully set on Cbt Engineer now. A good start to the new year, now back to waiting!

Recruiting Center: Ottawa, ON
Trade Choice 2: Artillery
Trade Choice 3: Vehicle Technician
Application Date: Feb 20, 2014
First Contact: Feb 26, 2014
CFAT : May 8, 2014 - PASSED
Medical : October 9, 2014 - PASSED
Interview: October 9, 2014 - PASSED
Merit Listed: January 2015
Position Offered: Jan 13, 2015 - Artillery. Declined. Re-merit listed for Combat Engineer.
Swear In Ceremony: TBD
Basic Training: TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back