• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spimx said:
Yea I called today and got that stone wall :(

Same. 

I'm thinking I should show up next week with  some extra tickets to a Blue Jays game ;) ***kidding***

Finally some info out of New Westminster CFRC. I got called today to book my Interview and Medical for the 23rd.

BorisK said:
Same. 

I'm thinking I should show up next week with  some extra tickets to a Blue Jays game ;) ***kidding***
Hahaha good idea

Finally some info out of New Westminster CFRC. I got called today to book my Interview and Medical for the 23rd.

northbound23 said:

:O *SIGH* Looks like I may have to pick up the phone and call them tomorrow. Did you just call your file manager or someone else?

northbound23 said:

Oh man! Congrats I guess ha ha, I'm still waiting for my medical and interview. I called a couple of days ago and told me that they were in transition and a whole lot of other stuff I cant really recall, but I hope I get my call for the interview soon. (going to be keeping my phone glued to my hand)!!

mlavoie88 said:
I went to the CFRC in Ottawa last Thursday and the lady told my that the QG sent an "Offer" I'm really anxious to know if it is an actual job offer or I misunderstand. So I'd guess they give updates sometimes.

My file manager also told me that an offer is being sent. He told me this monday when I called and still no news since then. I will call back next monday if I still haven't any news today.

And by the way, congrats to everyone who got their call. :)

Recruiting Centre: Barrie
Component: Regular, NCM
Trade Choice 1: ATIS Tech (226)
Trade Choice 2: LCIS Tech (227)
Trade Choice 3: AVS Tech
Application Date: 15 Jan '06
First Contact: 25 Jan '06
CFAT: Mid Feb  '06
Medical: Mid Feb  '06
Interview: Mid Feb '06
Physical: Mid Feb '06
Position Offered: 1 Mar '06
Trade: LCIS
Basic Training: Start April 1 06, End June 14 06
POET: Sept 06-Mar 07
3s: Oct 06-Mar 06

Update Forced OT to ACISS-CST 2010,

AVOT
Request:
Jan 2014
Offer: 2 May 14
Uniform change: 16 Jul 14

Is it just me or does it seem like most of the people who have posted here with recent(last 2 weeks) offers are applicants in Quebec.....

*UPDATE*

Recruiting Centre: CFRC Toronto
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer, DEO
Trade choice 1: Public Affairs Officer
Trade choice 2: Training Development Officer
Trade choice 3: Intelligence Officer (MCC took off the list. Apparently no DEO IOs have been hired for 4 years.)
Applied: Online, January 14, 2013
File sent to CFRC: January 2013
First contact: February 28, 2013
Contact for secondary paperwork: March 7, 2013
CFAT: May 2, 2013
Reliability Screening/Interview: May 21, 2013
References contacted: May-June 2013
Background check: May-June 2013 (Extra background check needed because I lived in the UK.)
Medical: July 8, 2013 (Extra forms needed to be filled out by physician. Paperwork submitted August 2013.)
Interview: July 11, 2013
Merit listed: July 17, 2013
De-merit listed for PLAR: August 2013 (PLAR must be complete before being merit listed again.)
PLAR: CFRC sent in October 2013. Sent incorrectly. CFRC resent February/March 2014. Ongoing as of today. (9 months+ in total)
Paperwork update: July 8, 2014
Medical update: July 17, 2014
Interview update: July 17, 2014
Position offered: TBD
Swearing in: TBD
Basic Training: TBD

My trade intakes for this fiscal year are said to be scheduled for end of July, 2014. Not sure I'll be merit listed by then.

Till next year?

Skalh said:
My file manager also told me that an offer is being sent. He told me this monday when I called and still no news since then. I will call back next monday if I still haven't any news today.

And by the way, congrats to everyone who got their call. :)

I just came back from the the CFRC in Ottawa and he told me they have an offer for me BMQ September 1st for Avs Tech. I need to get back to the person in charge of my application on Monday morning. I'm so happy I can't wait.

***Notice***

(I know I'm not staff here on the site) - can we please stop posting anything on this page OTHER than 'Application Process Samples'.  This intended to be a clutter free thread. 

Save the discussions for another thread before George kicks all our behinds to the curb. 

[Admins feel free to delete this message once people get the point]

BorisK said:
***Notice***

(I know I'm not staff here on the site) - can we please stop posting anything on this page OTHER than 'Application Process Samples'.  This intended to be a clutter free thread. 

Save the discussions for another thread before George kicks all our behinds to the curb. 

[Admins feel free to delete this message once people get the point]

Actually .....Thank you for posting that. 

It amazes me how many do not understand the meaning of the word "SAMPLES".

theforcewithin said:
Till next year?

Probably til NEVER!  If you have been waiting 9 months for a PLAR, then there is a very good chance that it was either not submitted correctly or not even being worked on.

You need to do more follow up on that!!!

Called my file manager last week and found out I'm on the merit list! On that note, anyone know when selection is for my trades? :)

Recruiting Centre: CFRC Hamilton/CFRC Winnipeg
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: NCS Eng Officer
Trade Choice 2: Int Officer
Trade Choice 3: -
Online Application: January 15, 2014
First Contact: January 17, 2014
CFAT: February 24, 2014
Medical: April 28, 2014 - PASSED
Interview: April 28, 2014 - PASSED
File transferred to CFRC Winnipeg: May 12, 2014