• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone know the whereabouts of a "good time" charlie leblanc////militia 8CH/RCD

It this the Leblanc from Moncton?  Was 8CH(M) and married with a couple of kids.  Joined around 1986.  Went to Petawawa, (8CH (PL)/RCD) and then later became a Sig Lineman in Kingston at 1 Line Troop?

No sorry.......he was in fact from moncton....imagine a leblanc from moncton...........he was in the RCD's for a relatively short time in the mid-90's 

Oh yeah,

He used to get Trans Canada loans for $1000 on friday nights and then use it to by everyone drinks down at Que Passa's.  He'd be throwing cash around like a texas oil tycoon.  When he got out he left the keys to his car with the boys in the shacks and said " go ahead and use it boys till the repo man comes for it!"  I know who you mean but have no idea where he is. 

Man, that guy was a character.  Sorry I'm no help

Yeah the car was parked at J-101 for a coupla months if I remember correctly.....I always liked charlie

Rumour mill has it that he's trying to get back in.

Got that from Matt L (Recce Sqn) .....a few months ago.

Regards

It is pretty unlikely considering the terms he left under, however stanger things have happened.

Ran into him at Champlain mall couple of years ago. He had lived down around Boston for a few years working for a cable company. He had done a little time also. He moved back to Moncton had a girlfriend who was expecting and was driving cab. ( 05 or 06). Havent seen him since. He was a good guy I shared a room with him on basic in Moncton.

Back