• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any one doing there BMQ this summer?

M

Mystix

Just wondering if there are any fellow recruits who are doing there BMQ this summer. I'm not sure but I think I'm doing mine at CFB Connaught (Ottawa) or CFB Kingston, either way it should be a good time. 

Mystix said:
Sh0rtbUs said:
;D ;D I think Alpha's having a bad day..

or he just enjoys being gay.

You're very talented, what with being able to judge my sexual orientation from a single post over the internet and all.

agh..this thread is goin down hill and fast. Calling members of the forum "gay" isnt exactly tactful, at least make it clever, or at least a little witty...for my own entertainment of course..  :tank:

I'd say Mystix was simply trying to find out if anyone else was doing the same BMQ he was, or just generally seeing if anyone else is in the same boat.

The gay comment was unacceptable, as was the sarcastic second post.
Take a breather before you post something folks, makes for a smoother day for everyone, moderators and posters alike.
Now make-up and get back on topic.

The Management.

I finally found out that I am going to Dunduran, Sask. ( I'm not sure how to spell it ). It goes july 2 to aug 24 I believe.

AlphaCharlie said:
Thank you for that oh so vital information. My day is now complete.

stop being such a complete asshole.   

Back on topic, im doing my bmq this summer, but at laval (i think)

Were All Big Kids Here Keep it Civi,l The Way you Act here Believe it Or Not Can be Taken As The way you Represent Your Country And Your Military. So it Keep to The Dull Roar We All love.   :cdn:

wel not my BMQ but imd oing mt SQ at Valcartier  25may to 16 june 

I finally found out that I am going to Dunduran, Sask. ( I'm not sure how to spell it ). It goes july 2 to aug 24 I believe.

muahahahahhahahahahahah....

actually, its not such a bad place, once you get to know it.  :)

Lost_Warrior said:
Back on topic, im doing my bmq this summer, but at laval (i think)

You wouldn;t happen to be doing your BMQ at the 4e Vandoos base would you?

I have yet to be called for details, the only thing i know is that im starting on July 5th and its probably at Laval.

Are you reserves?  If so, and you're doing your training in Laval, you're probably doing it at the 4e Royal 22e armory.

Those Vandoos guys are hard....trust me.  I had my BMQ there during the winter.  It's going to be quite a challenge.

I'm leaving for Meaford, ON on June 26th.  Most of the people I know who have been there say the ground is mostly rock and digging there is so much fun.  They haven't been there in a while but I doubt it has changed. 

Nate M said:
I'm leaving for Meaford, ON on June 26th.  Most of the people I know who have been there say the ground is mostly rock and digging there is so much fun.  They haven't been there in a while but I doubt it has changed. 

I'm supposed to be heading to Meaford too, although I haven't been called yet, but I was told last week "your good to go for the summer".

Which unit are you with?

I'm leaving 28th for meaford.  Anyone with 48th Highlanders?

I'm heading out to Shilo on 27-June. Can't wait...have been waiting for a year for this  ;D

Back