• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Another army.ca member at 2/14 Light Horse

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
So, mid morning I find a note on the windscreen of my Ute.

Its from Hale, AKA 'Haliest of Hales'.

He has marched in to the Regiment recently. He has wanted to do this for some time, and I am happy to see him come aboard Australia's oldest Army unit.

Just before lunch I saw him, and we briefly introduced ourselves for the first time.

Hales did an exchange with the CF in Petawawa a yr or two ago, so some of you may have known him.

Small world or what eh.

Cheers,

Wes

Ah! Good for him! I know it's something he's wanted to do for a while!

Need to bug him on f-book, now!

Good grief.... they're ganging up!

They're going to start tag teaming, telling stories of how things are/were "over there"

Time to strap on the old piss pot......  :warstory:  :cdn: :warstory:

geo said:
They're going to start tag teaming, telling stories of how things are/were "over there"

I think it's more a matter of...Hale will sit and listen intently as Wes tells him how things are/were, and whenever Wes starts looking thirsty, Hale will go and get him a beer.

Beadwindow 7 said:
I think it's more a matter of...Hale will sit and listen intently as Wes tells him how things are/were, and whenever Wes starts looking thirsty, Hale will go and get him a beer.

Which is as it should be in the natural order of all things military. Speaking of which, young Beadwindow before Geo and I continue to regale you of how we held the Fulda Gapa and Hoff Corridor from the Fantasian hordes thesedglasses are looking a bit empty....snap to it lad.  8)

Danjanou said:
Which is as it should be in the natural order of all things military. Speaking of which, young Beadwindow before Geo and I continue to regale you of how we held the Fulda Gapa and Hoff Corridor from the Fantasian hordes thesedglasses are looking a bit empty....snap to it lad.  8)

Sounds about right! Hmm...I do fly to Kingston tomorrow...I'll fill the glass once were in the same province!

Doh!

And to think I'm stuck working from home for another 2 weeks - till the leg gets a bit better & the ice receeds a bit

Hope the Mrs brings a resupply when she comes in from work :cheers:

geo said:
Doh!

And to think I'm stuck working from home for another 2 weeks - till the leg gets a bit better & the ice receeds a bit

Hope the Mrs brings a resupply when she comes in from work :cheers:

Ice is supposed to go in the drinks, not on the leg Geo..... No wonder your in the puzzle palace.......  ;D

Chimo

:p

Tell me about it...
(back at work on crutches)

Back