• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ANAVETs

solid1191

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to extend my congrats to GGHG_Cadet for winning the ANAVET this year in CLI Adventure at Blackdown. Good game lads.

Same to you mr. Sung congratulations on your ANAVET. It's a beautiful medal isn't it!

Good on both of you :D

Congratulation to Cadet Roberta Busch (Buschgirl427) from Thunder Bay, ON as the winner of the ANAVET medal for D&C at VACSTC this year.  Ms. Busch was a member of 31 Platoon Guard Company.  Job well done!!!

CI Janice Yeung  8)​
A/Pl. Comd. 31 & 32 Pl.
Guard Coy VACSTC 05'

SLC said:
Congratulation to Cadet Roberta Busch (Buschgirl427) from Thunder Bay, ON as the winner of the ANAVET medal for D&C at VACSTC this year.   Ms. Busch was a member of 31 Platoon Guard Company.   Job well done!!!

CI Janice Yeung   8)​
A/Pl. Comd. 31 & 32 Pl.
Guard Coy VACSTC 05'

cangrats to all of you. i still dont understand why all the cadets from thunderbay either go to WCSTC or VACSTC. wouldn't it make sense if they went to BCTC

-Hutch- said:
cangrats to all of you. i still dont understand why all the cadets from thunderbay either go to WCSTC or VACSTC. wouldn't it make sense if they went to BCTC
Thats the point Hutch...If it makes sense you can count on the military to do something else.

Thanks guys , but it was nothing but hard work, lol. :D  There were only 59 ANAVET medals given out this year across canada, did you know that?? It was stated when they did the article about me in the T-bay newspaper.

-Hutch- said:

Because Thunder Bay belongs to Western Area not Central Area.

Buschgirl427 said:
Thanks guys , but it was nothing but hard work, lol. :D  There were only 59 ANAVET medals given out this year across canada, did you know that?? It was stated when they did the article about me in the T-bay newspaper.
  Could you scan the article?

recceguy said:
Because Thunder Bay belongs to Western Area not Central Area.

ohhhhh ok that makes sense than. i never knew that though. thanks

I still dont see why we would be sending them out to BC.

Kyle Burrows said:
I still dont see why we would be sending them out to BC.
i know it is a little weird, but it does make since. all the central cadets go to blackdown and the western region cadets go to Vernon and in some cases whitehorse.

Buschgirl427 said:
i could scan the article. d'you want it for the website mr. burrows?

If theres a website link thats even better.

Then scan the article?

Congrats on the promotion.  You're allowed to hang with the cool kids now.

YAAAAAAY Busch that medal looks good on you. Oh yes this is mondoux  what staff are you doing next year ?

Congradulations on the ANAVET. You must have worked hard. Keep in mind, everybody(well, most) at D&C did. Speaking of which, I got 2nd best in 30 platoon. So close that my name was actually on the award. I was pretty cheesed at the time, but the better man won.  ;D 

It's a bit late to post this but a BIG Congratulation to Cadet Peter Xing from 2472 (15th Fld. RCA) RCACC, Vancouver, BC as the winner of the ANAVET medal for CLI - Adventure at WHACSTC this year.  Job well done ;)

and for two consecutive year, my cadets are the proud recipients of the ANAVET medal ;D

CLI Military Band - Cadet Kylan McAskile of 2979 RC(Army)CC, High Level, Alberta VACSTC 2004
CLI Drill & Ceremonial - Cadet Roberta Busch of 2294 RC(Army)CC, Thunder Bay, Ontario VACSTC 2005

Back