• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Al Qaida Training Video

Forgotten_Hero

Inactive
Reaction score
Faced with strong competition by the numerous Canadian recruitment and training video's, Al Qaida has decided to create its own training video, to inspire the masses.

http://www.flurl.com/item/Doing_Jihad_u_92767/

Now ppl, I know some of you are pretty embarrassed by some of our videos and music out there (memoirs, anyone?), but... common...

I have one word  a SECOND MAG.  I guess they ran our of funding

LMAO ROTFL...

Well now you know why they are so dangerous...the training is superior...you obviously have to be out of your mind to join...

LMAO ROTFL

:rofl:

HL

Sadly, it looks like an actual extract from an actual training video; I have the CD this is from!  They look comical because they are deliberately done in slow-motion because they are, as you say, intended to act as training films.

However, the song is not part of the original video, that is dubbed in to make the characters look stupid - very effective that was!

Great vid. If its real I understand the motivational aspect -- everyone who sees it will think they can do better.

Amsdell said:
Great vid. If its real I understand the motivational aspect -- everyone who sees it will think they can do better.

Or meet the standards...  ;D ;D

I enjoyed how he spins after firing his sidearm and for a moment is aiming directly at the videographer. That could have been another lesson.

I think I saw something like that before....gun camp in '92, we were doin' the crew served wpn's and...

:blotto:

Oh yah...that's funny...ha...ha...ha

The video however is hilarious  ;D

HL

Back