• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A new Avro Arrow (or Super Arrow) instead of the F-35 (Merged thread)

Just for the sake of being up to date....a posting today from Bourdeau Industries facebook page.  Bolding added by me.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=954777537909909&id=402158416505160

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time has come to break cover and take a stand. . . . .

WE are still waiting to see which of 4 Canadian national media will step and air our update package sent to them starting Friday October 9th.

Just so all our followers know, October 9th is also the date Bourdeau Industries, as the ONLY Canadian proponent since July 2010 with a Made in Canada proposal to replace the Cf18s, filed a formal complaint with the Competition Bureau of Canada.

That complaint was centered on our specific exclusion last year from the National Fighter Replacement Secretariat's " options analysis" where 5 hand picked foreign companies were asked to submit information on the jets they had "in production or to be in production in the future". (Our "Letter of Protest " on the closing date of submissions is in the photos section here).

The complaint also documents the "anti -Canadian" competitive environment that directly resulted from the acts and/or omissions of the Government of Canada since 1957 (signing of the first NORAD agreement) and 1958 (when the first Defense Production Sharing Agreement was signed) leading to Canadians and Canadian companies being increasing excluded from major air defence contract in return for destroying the Avro Arrow and the company and industrial infrastructure necessary for any future Made in Canada air defence program on this scale.

Canadian industry has systematically been denied opportunities to compete for national air defence contracts. This is further evidenced by (1) the growth of these foreign suppliers' collective IRB deficits from $23 billion in 2012 to $30 billion at the end of 2015 to $49 billion projected by 2025, and (2) the systematic elimination of Canadian companies (through trade agreements, M&A and public policy) that formed the industrial foundation of this country in both primary and secondary industries that had become a fully integrated industrial powerhouse, by 1955, capable of supplying major programs like the Avro Jetliner, the Avro Arrow and other advanced projects such as an all Canadian SST (similar to the Concord).

The remedy we seek is;

(1) a 60 month re industrialization timeline imposed before the GoC offers a new RFP (within a new competition) to replace the Cf18s,

(2) an award of $3 billion representing an "equalization /catch-up" grant representing 10% of the current (2015) IRB deficit of $30 billion contractually owed Canadian taxpayers,

(3) this grant will allow Bourdeau Industries the funds required to, (a) $1 billion necessary to rebuild the long destroyed primary and secondary human and industrial infrastructure,(b) ensure the availability of the 60 month project plan's operating capital of $1 billion, and (c) $1 billion to match the grant funding provided by the US government initially of $750 million each to Boeing and Lockheed Martin in to build 2 "X-fighters for their JSF competition" without "bankrupting the respective companies.

The third $1 billion (c) will be used to construct TWO 5th Generation Supersonic CF105 MK3 all weather fighter interceptor/attack bombers specifically for the defence of Canada's homeland territories and waters and in support of North American air defence operations. These two examples of production Made in Canada Cf105 MK3 will be used for competition demonstration flights in the aforementioned open and transparent competition.
WE know it will take some time to recover these IRB deficits. With that in mind, we have also requested an advance against the $3 billion of $300 million to enable an immediate start of IP programs, CAD/CAM design work, hiring the top 3 levels of company leadership, site selection, facilities/tooling and assembly line design and approvals and other related activities leading up to the balance of the full 60 month program.

You all have asked how to support Canada's reclamation of its potential and future for ourselves and our children. I would suggest this is a good start.

PM Harper has said he will continue with the F35, NDP leader Mulcair and Green leader May have said they want an open and transparent competition, without being specific as to its methodology or objectives.

Liberal leader Trudeau has announced their intention to cancel the F35, ensure a new, open and transparent competition, the successful jet must have North American air defence as its PRIMARY MISSION capability and that there be maximum industrial benefits for Canadian companies.

Bourdeau Industries has, with your encouragement, pushed this as far as we can. It is now up to you to decide what kind of Canada you want for the next 10 years and beyond.

Please write your local media and call your local talk shows and raise these issues using the facts and historical evidence we have always presented here.

Share with you network of friends. . . . .

You now know where the parties stand on this issue.

Please vote accordingly. . . . .

Sincerely,
Marc Bourdeau
President
Bourdeau Industries Limited.

WingsofFury said:
Just for the sake of being up to date....a posting today from Bourdeau Industries facebook page.  Bolding added by me.

I would love to know what that guy is smoking. 

I was banned from the Facebook page for asking for technical data on the aircraft performance, and more info than what you'd write on a cocktail napkin.

$3B CAD gets us 2 aircraft? Sounds like a great deal, where do the Liberals sign up? They can even build it in Shawiningan.

PuckChaser said:
I was banned from the Facebook page for asking for technical data on the aircraft performance, and more info than what you'd write on a cocktail napkin.

$3B CAD gets us 2 aircraft? Sounds like a great deal, where do the Liberals sign up? They can even build it in Shawiningan.

It's nothing to be taken seriously.  Evidently "they" (it's probably only one guy) only have $20k to work with.  You can't even open a Mac's Milk with that.

It's just a medium for this guy to Harper-hate.

I suspect they contract with the Iranians to gain their expertise in building a stealth Arrow

Q-313-2.jpg

That was an entertaining read. I especially like his diagram where the jet intake leads directly to the internal weapons bay.

Just came across an Avro Arrow part in inventory here ...

Must snap a pic.

Are you crapping me?

Do more than snap pic- notify your boss and call DHH. It probably needs to go the to Aviation museum!

SeaKingTacco said:
Are you crapping me?

Do more than snap pic- notify your boss and call DHH. It probably needs to go the to Aviation museum!

Not kidding; you should see the repairable reserve parts sitting here waiting upon you-know-who to make decisisons; we live in a world of "risk aversion" vice risk management.  No one wants to make the official call on parts hanging around for decades that are actually now obsolete and so they sit. 

Already have an historical artifact number on the go.

George Wallace said:
DAMN!  You are reigniting the "Missing Arrow" controversy.

I think I might have seen one flying over Lake Winnipeg...... >:D

There was the story of a missing one.....right?

ArmyVern said:
Just came across an Avro Arrow part in inventory here ...
Not seen previously because it was under some Somalia docs?  ;D

Journeyman, are you suggesting the CAF should be ordered to take a day off from their tasks and go through all of their stores and facilities to find the "missing" Arrow, or any part thereof? :christmas happy:

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Journeyman, are you suggesting .....
I'd make no such suggestion; you can never tell when some Good Idea Fairies may bumble past and go, "ah ha!"  :facepalm:

Too late - I saw this and could use a few extra Class A days for Xmas  ;D

MM

Actually, my wife, who works at the Space Agency with engineers likes to remind me that, the way they tend to treat "secret" documents, the biggest "Avro Arrow" discovery will probably be something like a full set of plans found by family members finally going through their father or grand-father's "old trunk in the attic" type of discovery.  :nod:

Walked into the supply depot at Shilo and they had stacks of WWII fuel tins in the 1980's. They vanished shortly after I told them what they were.

Colin P said:
Walked into the supply depot at Shilo and they had stacks of WWII fuel tins in the 1980's. They vanished shortly after I told them what they were.

Sounds like when I was looking for Somalia docs and found in the dungeon of my pharmacy stores several brass cans with bottles of dehydrated human plasma from dated from 1943.

MM

Back