• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

One out:

One out:

They didn’t even give him a last show. They ran him normally on Friday and then announced today he’s done.

What is going on down there...

I’m ok with both these guys being let go. Both have contributed to the toxic narrative in the US.

They didn’t even give him a last show. They ran him normally on Friday and then announced today he’s done.
I guess costing $800M to date, with another $2.5B lawsuit on the same thing pending he costs too much. Good riddance! Rich guy that kept failing upwards (his stepmom is from the Swansons family).

For a guy with "strong principles", noticed he stopped wearing bowties when Jon Stewart made fun of him;

Carlson will be OK. Whether he reappears on a podcast or another media.

Lemon, not so much.

I would suggest it does more than just that.
They also know he’s a useful idiot for them.
If he hasn't considered the job or entered into talks, it doesn't reflect on him at all. Just because Russia offered, means absolutely nothing. Unless you have proof of both sides talking, it's nothing but unfounded, unsubstantiated hearsay that he has anything to do with it.

Carlson will be OK. Whether he reappears on a podcast or another media.

Lemon, not so much.
Both will land somewhere. lemon will likely join Cuomo where he is and Carlson some other alt news like Newsmax (assuming they survive their defamation suit). Neither will get close to what they were paid at their previous networks nor have the same reach.

If he hasn't considered the job or entered into talks, it doesn't reflect on him at all. Just because Russia offered, means absolutely nothing. Unless you have proof of both sides talking, it's nothing but unfounded, unsubstantiated hearsay that he has anything to do with it.
Seriously? His content reflects on him with his totally Kremlin inspired talking points.
I DHAF about why he did it or if he believed his own comments, the fact he uttered some of those comments is flat out treasonous.

Seriously? His content reflects on him with his totally Kremlin inspired talking points.
I DHAF about why he did it or if he believed his own comments, the fact he uttered some of those comments is flat out treasonous.
Isn't that what the First Amendment is all about? While I admire your passion Kev, if he was truly treasonist, I'm pretty sure biden's corrupt lawmakers would have acted against him by now.

Over 3 million people don't appear to agree with your assertions.
Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson drew an audience of 3.473 million viewers last week, making Tucker Carlson Tonight the highest-rated show in cable news for the week ending February 12. Carlson’s show also delivered 490,000 viewers 25-54, the demographic group most valued by national advertisers.

Last edited:
Isn't that what the First Amendment is all about? While I admire your passion Kev, if he was truly treasonist, I'm pretty sure biden's corrupt lawmakers would have acted against him by now.

Over 3 million people don't appear to agree with your assertions.

Makes you wonder what got him turfed from Fox then. But my guess is as uneducated as the next guy. Just glad he’s gone from that platform,

Back