• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

dukkadukka said:
Tank Girl.
PLEASE tell me someone remembers this movie.  (Sadly, I own it! Classic cause I loved it when I was younger... then I ordered it, re watched it and realized wow I was a messed up kid for liking it.)

Thanks for reminding me of another 2 hours I can never recover. I can't truly voice my opinion of this movie because I would probably end up banned! :threat:

shawn of the dead has got to be the worst movie, theres good British humor and bad British humor and that was clearly the bad kind

MedTechStudent said:
Ya that was a disappointment for me too  :(

At least The Stand was a good adaptation.  :D
So the movie adaptation is good eh? I didn't see it thinking it might ruin the things I'd enjoyed from the really incredible book.

ANY TOO FAST/er TO FURIOUS/er (is that a word? ???)

Worst movies of all time.

Titanic....come on you knew the ending the climax.... WHATS THE POINT!

Oh and that tom hanks movie where he's on the island with Mr wilson..... STUPID!

Captain Taggart said:
So the movie adaptation is good eh? I didn't see it thinking it might ruin the things I'd enjoyed from the really incredible book.

Ya its actually one my favorite books of all time, with Cats Cradle running in a close second place.  I think the reason the film was good, was because of all the young talented actors in it.  I mean Gary Sinise is just great, not to mention a younger uncredited Ed Harris.   ;D
X-mo-1979 said:
ANY TOO FAST/er TO FURIOUS/er (is that a word? ???)

Worst movies of all time.

Titanic....come on you knew the ending the climax.... WHATS THE POINT!

Oh and that tom hanks movie where he's on the island with Mr wilson..... STUPID!

2 Fast 2 Furious= sucked, bad, hate paul walker and his perfect hair
Titanic= was about as good as any tragic true story where you know everyone dies in the end, not like they can change the climax to an "Epic NON-sinking" scene.
Cast Away= your insane that movie was amazing, IMO....oh ya the vollyball's first name was wilson.  His last?  I dunno probably "Spalding" ;D

MedTechStudent said:
Cast Away= your insane that movie was amazing, IMO....oh ya the vollyball's first name was wilson.  His last?  I dunno probably "Sparling" ;D
I think you mean SPALDING no? :) I agree with you, Cast Away was amazing!!!

dukkadukka said:
I think you mean SPALDING no? :) I agree with you, Cast Away was amazing!!!

Oh whoops, hows you BMQ wait going anyways?

Thats right I know about it, muuahhh.  ;)

I agree with x-mo-1979

To Fast Too Furious was horrible, I remember the first racing scene or every racing secene... you just see their hand shifting for 5 minutes...

that movie was just a huge advertisement for Mitsubishi

And I like cars, but that was garbage.

First of all, to the individual who said Jaws sucked... You have obviously been ruined by today's modern special effects.  Jaws is a classic movie.  While the shark may look stupid compared to today's CGI and animatronics, it is still a classic suspensiful movie.

My pick - Mars Attacks, Elizabethtown.

One of the best movies that is so bad that it's good:  Sleepway camp

Check out the movie "Elves" with the guy that played Grizzly Adams.

Another "so bad its good", but not really that good.

It's about nazi elves and xmas. How can oyu go wrong

"The Marine"

Brutal... although hilarious if watching it with the right crowd....did I say watching? I meant poking fun at.

If you like watching bad movies and tearing them apart you must rent one of the "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" flicks... priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEhLs6x3UCw&feature=related

Movies mentioned in this thread that I actually liked, I'm not necessarily saying they were all good movies, but they all kept me entertained and I don't regret seeing them.

shawn of the dead
some of rob schneider's films
sin city
death proof
windtalkers
starship troopers
the village
the ring
super mario bros
reign of fire
star wars the phantom menace
mr and mrs smith
Juno
Galaxy Quest
Cloverfield
Tank Girl (kidding, that movie is horrible)
Hot Fuzz
The Fast and the Furious(first one, second was crap)
Titanic
Cast Away
Mars Attacks!

I have to agree with you ghyslyn
my goal when I watch a movie is entertainment... mostly...

some of the bad movies can be good for entertainment
Nacho Libre with Jack Black for example ;D

Yea, by the way, La Guerre Des Tuques, one of the great movies from my childhood.

ghyslyn said:
Movies mentioned in this thread that I actually liked, I'm not necessarily saying they were all good movies, but they all kept me entertained and I don't regret seeing them.

shawn of the dead
some of rob schneider's films
sin city
death proof
windtalkers
starship troopers
the village
the ring
super mario bros
reign of fire
star wars the phantom menace
mr and mrs smith
Juno
Galaxy Quest
Cloverfield
Tank Girl (kidding, that movie is horrible)
Hot Fuzz
The Fast and the Furious(first one, second was crap)
Titanic
Cast Away
Mars Attacks!

This is why I always browse the bargain DVD bins.  The guy who decides what movies to throw in them certainly won't have the same tastes I do, and just might toss in a hard to find gem once in a while.

Back