• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Worst Movie Of All Time"

The 1986 movie Little Shop of Horrors.  Based on it's star studded cast I got dragged out to see it. By the half way point of the movie when we walked out there couldn't have been more then 1/2 of the folks the movie started with.

Team America has to be the worst mainstream film I've seen... but I definitely got a kick out of how horrible it was.  >:D

Anyone ever see Fubar?

Elwood said:
Team America has to be the worst mainstream film I've seen... but I definitely got a kick out of how horrible it was.  >:D

Lol loved the soundtrack to that movie.

Fubar was awesome, but I know a lot of people who say it's the worst movie ever. I love those dumb movies that only people with a certain sense of humor can appreciate... like Spinal Tap, Freddy Got Fingered and Napoleon Dynamite to name a few.

Wow I forgot all about "This Is Spinal Tap" that movie is absolutely hilarious, a classic for sure.

Glad to see this thread is still going strong.  ;D

Lmao I loved FUBAR.

Get in the water Farrel! Jump in you %$?&ing /%&sy.

Turn up the good turn down the suck, you've got the suck knob cranked all the way to 10 there.

Hey ghyslyn!

mine is  "La grenouille et la Baleine"  ;D

I don't know if you remember it
you are younger then me and it is more like a girlish movie... but still a masterpiece of its kind hahaha

There is a movie called "Cannibal the Musical" put out by Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park fame.  So corny and bad, it's good.  But only in the right frame of mind.

FUBAR was awesome!  I saw it at a "FUBAR party".  Everyone dressed and acted like those clowns.  ;D

Hmm dont think I know it girlfriend, I grew up in Manitoba as a francophone so I'm not very connected to the Québec culture.

RangerRay said:
FUBAR was awesome!  I saw it at a "FUBAR party".  Everyone dressed and acted like those clowns.  ;D

Good times. I need to plan a FUBAR "camping" trip. Cooler full of chocolate bars, beers and fire jumping... hey, let's tackle some trees!  >:D

Elwood said:
Good times. I need to plan a FUBAR "camping" trip. Cooler full of chocolate bars, beers and fire jumping... hey, let's tackle some trees!  >:D

We also shotgunned cans of Pilsner.  :-X

Men with Brooms
Bon Cop Bad Cop

If Australia can make excellent film, why can't we?

Blindspot said:
Men with Brooms
Bon Cop Bad Cop

OOOH gosh Men with Brooms.  I definitely walked out of that movie at the theaters.  It was big from my city cause they filmed some of it here so everyone thought it would be a big hit for our city.  One of the worst movies ever made for sure.

Personally I actually liked Bon Cop, Bad Cop. I thought it was a hoot.

What was a terrible movie? I don't know the title, but it was on an airline ride to Holland. It was supposed to be a western, but it was in Dutch, subbed in English, and had some of the worst acting I have ever seen. Also a really over the top amount of needless gunfire and explosions haha. The story made no sense, and the actors couldn't portray emotion at all.

I liked men with brooms. But I'm a curler...

Blindspot said:
Men with Brooms
Bon Cop Bad Cop

I should have added "any Canadian film".

The reason our Aussie cousins can make decent movies is probably because they actually make movies and TV shows people will want to see, whereas Canadian film makers make government subsidised crap.  They have no incentive to make films that the market demands.

Any Canadian film? What about Denys Arcand's work? I find that many (French) films made in Quebec tend to be of superior quality to English Canadian films...mainly because they're not hung up over the idea of appearing Canadian every minute of the way

Back