• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why "World Opinion" is worthless....

What I find interesting is the fact that so many Journalists are coming clean after leaving Lebanon, as to how they were taken around and controlled in what they saw by "Hezbollah Handlers".  CNN's Nick Robertson has stated this on the Program 'Reliable Sources'.  Time correspondent Christopher Engles has come forward with similar claims.  There are, perhaps, dozens of Journalists from several nations stating these facts.  Some controversy about the photos and Time Stamps have arisen, and as I have stated, I don't think a Professional Photo Journalist would make a mistake like that.  Another question I overheard on a radio show, was the fact that the people photographed were the same people 'posing' in similar photos back in 1998.  Coincidence? 

Questions of body counts.  How do you verify, if so many have already fled the country?  Could some of those numbers have been transferred over to the KIA lists?  We will never know until the fighting stops and normalicy returns to Lebanon.

Back