• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why won't the recruitment centres answer the phone?

If you've tried to contact your recruiting centre via phone & email and still have not gotten a response please get in touch with Recruiting Customer Service at STG-CFRG-CustomerSvc@forces.gc.ca

Cheers

From what I know, Toronto is extremely busy.

(Post edited to remove information given in error.)

Darkmachine said:
From what I know, Toronto is extremely busy.

Hopefully the poster has had some luck in the last 3 months...

BeyondTheNow said:
Hopefully the poster has had some luck in the last 3 months...

I did notice it was an older post but figured I would leave the information in the event someone else checked the thread :)

Darkmachine said:
I did notice it was an older post but figured I would leave the information in the event someone else checked the thread :)
I was going to leave the thread alone; but with your last statement I need to clarify your first post.

Darkmachine said:
From what I know, Toronto is extremely busy. Try calling Barrie Det, they tend to answer a lot more frequently as they are not as busy as Toronto. But you have to imagine the millions of people in the GTA trying to call in, not easy to cater to everyone. I have never had an issue reaching Barrie Det as Barrie is obviously not as busy, at least not compared to Toronto - and they have free parking :)
Do NOT do this.  The CFRC you are assigned to is based on your home address. 
If you goto another CFRC you very likely will be turned away without receiving help on your file; mainly because they don't have access to your records.  So while det Barrie has free parking it would really suck to take that 80Km drive from Toronto to det Barrie only to be turned away to drive 80Km back to Toronto.

Back